Ranking All FIFA titles

1. 22 (PS5/XSX)
2. 14 (PC/X360/PS3)
3. 11 (X360/PS3)
4. 16 (PC/X360/PS3)
5. 08 (X360/PS3)
6. 09 (X360/PS3)

Last edited:
1-2. 2010 World Cup / 11 (on 360). Undecided there - I like the gameplay better in 11, but everything else is better in the World Cup edition. These two are the fifas i still play and even found a way to update the squads on 360 recently, very exciting, especially while the World Cup was going on.

3. 2002 World Cup - my first fifa :D - that game seemed magical at the time!

4. 13 - the 12 was like a beta 13, shouldn't have been released. I tried the demo and was very-very skeptical about the tactical defending crap, but in 13 once i got used to it, it worked. But that game was really fun at the time due to all those cool little things that they implemented that were tied to the online component. Now that the servers are off and the 2012/13 season is long history, it's useless.

5. 2014 World Cup - the last decent fifa. At the time I liked it a lot better than the 2010 edition, but somehow they aged very differently. Online component is probably to blame here, too.

6. 2005 (Xbox)- now it seems shitty especially compared to contemporary Winning Elevens, but for me back then that game was amazing. Huge stride compared to 2004, let alone 2002.

7. 2008/2009 (PS2) - didn't play them for too long, but I liked both and they stood out to me as the same exact game, just one number switched, but a noticeable improvement on 07. After that, 11 on 360 totally blew my mind.

The rest just sucked. Or I didn't play them, like 2003, 2006, 2014, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23. But the 2014 edition for PS4 is on my bucket list, everyone praises it so much.

So far for me, FIFA 12 and FIFA 14 , evidently both with GP mods and tweaked sliders , FIFA 12 is more "arcade" when it comes to player mobility and in fifa 14 players have more body animations and inertia. I also use a Manager Mode mod for fifa 12 that helps AI make transfers that make sense also old players development is still possible .

1. 16 - There are various FIFAs that might improve on individual elements compared to 16 but as a total package, I firmly believe FIFA 16 is the best footy title ever to exist.
2. 19 - I still think this game is an overlooked gem. I can't attest to how it plays on XB1/PS4 in terms of responsiveness (which was a few people's issues with the game long ago) but on the Series X it's great.
3. 18.

Last edited:
FIFA RTWC 98. Remember when we could tackle the goal keeper and get red carded, press Q to push players down so that we could get red carded, keep the ball in GK's hand forever until referee got tired of your bs and give foul?

Yeah good times.

Also FIFA 2001 scoring own goal own make your player frustrated and shoot the ball in your goal, only for it to hit the bar and bouncing back on your dick as you lay on the ground in agonizing pain? Good times indeed. FIFA 2002 cutscenes were also funny asf.

Mss those things in modern FIFAs, they try to be too realistic these days while failing miserably at it anyway.

The only FIFA I've truly found memorable is 2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa. I still fire up the PS3 to play a round of Captain Your Country. I even dumped the disc to my PC recently and playing the game in upscaled 4k makes reliving the game even better.

For me, it’s still:

pretty much my top three on console then
much difference vs console (gameplay)?
might be a stupid question, but for me as a 2k player pc versions of my two fav games (16 17) are miles ahead vs the console version,even though theyre great on console too, they look and feel like completely different games (smoothness animation for instance), but 14 which is superb on console is horrible (old gen) on pc

pretty much my top three on console then
much difference vs console (gameplay)?
might be a stupid question, but for me as a 2k player pc versions of my two fav games (16 17) are miles ahead vs the console version,even though theyre great on console too, they look and feel like completely different games (smoothness animation for instance), but 14 which is superb on console is horrible (old gen) on pc
14 is better on console as it’s the Ignite version, so gameplay and graphics are different. The other two are the same version, but I do know what you mean when they can feel a little different from console v pc. I always prefer the pc version, but not sure if there’s a real difference in gameplay from 16 and 17.

14 is better on console as it’s the Ignite version, so gameplay and graphics are different. The other two are the same version, but I do know what you mean when they can feel a little different from console v pc. I always prefer the pc version, but not sure if there’s a real difference in gameplay from 16 and 17.
thing is nba 2ks is so different when comes to console vs pc with those titles, could chalk it down to placebo if not having 5-600 hrs on console before switching to its counterpart on pc.
think ill give 17 a go, really like the look/lightning of it and i assume the small ball is fixable on pc as well.
cheers Anth, appriciate it

thing is nba 2ks is so different when comes to console vs pc with those titles, could chalk it down to placebo if not having 5-600 hrs on console before switching to its counterpart on pc.
think ill give 17 a go, really like the look/lightning of it and i assume the small ball is fixable on pc as well.
cheers Anth, appriciate it
You wouldn't believe it, but to date, there's no fix for the small ball on 17! The mods needed to make the simple fix didn't become possible until FIFA 20.

I wish it was ported to PC.
I would absolutely love that. Maybe we can hold out hope some of the developers from that game are no longer at EA and can be hired by FIFA to produce a 2026 World Cup title that builds upon 2010. I'm just a lowly embedded/systems programmer in my day life, not enough knowledge to even try to do this myself lol.

Is Fifa 14 on pc worth playing for offline games ? How does it compare to Fifa 13 on pc ? I have a laptop that can't handle titles after fifa 14, so I was curious. I play mostly offline.

Is Fifa 14 on pc worth playing for offline games ? How does it compare to Fifa 13 on pc ? I have a laptop that can't handle titles after fifa 14, so I was curious. I play mostly offline.
I really like FIFA 14, it's probably my favorite FIFA of all time along with FIFA Football 2003 and 11. :TU:

With the right sliders (I use these), it is a really solid game. I only play on PC with moddingway patch.

In terms of against FIFA 13, I believe 14 is much more balanced in terms of stats and less OP attributes.

I really like FIFA 14, it's probably my favorite FIFA of all time along with FIFA Football 2003 and 11. :TU:

With the right sliders (I use these), it is a really solid game. I only play on PC with moddingway patch.

In terms of against FIFA 13, I believe 14 is much more balanced in terms of stats and less OP attributes.
Fantastic and thank u for suggesting those sliders.

Back
Top Bottom