Questions for the developers?

please can you ask them to include personalised boots for players, i.e boots which have player names written on them. And please ask if they have made Sergio Ramos' new haircut.

ok, more seriously, can you ask them about team styles? It seems they are working a lot on getting individual players to be realistic but what are they doing to make teams play like their real life counterparts? Are they happy with the tactical changes they made in the game plan between 2011 and 2012? Personally I think the 2011 system was better for assigning specific team styles.

Last one Mart,

# what does limit the advancement of PES editing capability/features especially for consoles ? Overall game stability or license issues or another else ?

Da question:
Can you implement a filter for online matches for manual controls?

It would be great, like in FIFA =P. I'm a manual player all day long, and I cannot play a game with assited controls anymore ='(

Good luck!

Da question:
Can you implement a filter for online matches for manual controls?

It would be great, like in FIFA =P. I'm a manual player all day long, and I cannot play a game with assited controls anymore ='(

Good luck!

+1, needs addressing for pes2013 otherwise online play will be ruined again.

close dribbling was good for me in pes 2012, pes 2013 will even further improve close dribbling which means more responsiveness im lovin this even more just like before

love you all at konami, your hardcore fan faithfully

I'm still waiting for feedback on the questions I submitted. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly late sending them (sorry!) but we should still be getting some answers, hopefully.

why is proevo3thebest banned? what he say?

anyways can u ask them if they will implement full manual mode and get rid of auto passing/shooting completely?

What about customize cameras in Pes 2013? Pes need it!

Not going to happen for PES2013. What I can say is that when playing the pitchside camera was my preferred choice and oddly, despite being the same as last year, felt better to use as the new gameplay additions (particularly manual shooting) meant that what was frustrating about it at times last year was no longer a problem.

why is proevo3thebest banned? what he say?

anyways can u ask them if they will implement full manual mode and get rid of auto passing/shooting completely?

Full manual shooting and passing as an option is being considered. Zero bar passing in the build we played on Weds was fairly demanding (in a good way) as it was.

ask if rangers are going to be removed from the game and replaced with a more deserving team like dundee united/hearts/motherwell

also custom celebrations would be nice

Back
Top Bottom