[PS4] PES 2020 duplicate players

iGreedyFekkerHD

Drenkie Je Fong
19 February 2021
Newcastle United
sorry if i missed this despite using search function,
mods feel free to move this to wherever it should be.

so i have used an OF for PES 2020 and then deleted some stuff.
i did check "apply squads data blabla" when i imported the data, now i have duplicate players (of course...)
so far i only found 2, Weghorst (NED) and M. Berg (SWE), but i have only sorted out the european sides, not even begun with asia and americas.
is there a way to delete Duplicates, without deleting all my Edit Data and starting from scratch again ?
this is on PS4. any help or tips to save me hours and hours of work would be appreciated :THINK:

sorry if i missed this despite using search function,
mods feel free to move this to wherever it should be.

so i have used an OF for PES 2020 and then deleted some stuff.
i did check "apply squads data blabla" when i imported the data, now i have duplicate players (of course...)
so far i only found 2, Weghorst (NED) and M. Berg (SWE), but i have only sorted out the european sides, not even begun with asia and americas.
is there a way to delete Duplicates, without deleting all my Edit Data and starting from scratch again ?
this is on PS4. any help or tips to save me hours and hours of work would be appreciated :THINK:
Not needed new topic for one simple question.
As for your question per se... Pretty much what you have done till now, pencil, paper, advanced search , spot duplicates and fix...
Just for hint, most duplicates will be in teams that were created, BUNDESLIGA ,5 rest european teams and possibly in LMX and the Asian league you have and will be player that moved to other existing teams in game during that year.

Like J. Weigl , who went from BvB to Benfica in winter. You are searching for this kind of players.

Back
Top Bottom