[PS4] - PES 2017 Updated to 2020 (File Link)

HI Antony, thank you for your hard work in doing this option file and thanks for sharing.

I am trying to install this on my PS4. It's been ages since I installed option files on my PS4 as I normally do editing for PES on the PS2.

So a silly question. How do I install the AA_IMPORTANT files? I have placed them on my USB in a folder titled WEPES and I have gone to Edit, Data Import/Export etc.. in the game on my PS4 but I cannot see an option to select those files.

That's weird that the teams don't appear.

If your USB is 1.0, you may need to back out of import and go back in again.
As Pro Too says, within your WEPES folder, just add one League folder at a time. And import that one League at a time.
ALL images will pull through automatically.

Have the players been updated to the teams? I've installed everything which took a hour and a lot of the players are playing for their old clubs. Ibrahimovic at United for instance.

Last edited:
Thanks PRO :)

The problem is that my USB stick is not big enough so i will need to do a bit at a time. I tried installing the IMPORTANT ones first but it said ‘what team do you want to apply this to?’

I will have a look over the weekend.

Thanks again.

Here's some images of what you should be copying to WEPES folder on memory stick... highlighted in blue.
From the downloaded files to the files on the mem stick. To importing on PS4... IMG_3733.JPGIMG_3734.JPGIMG_3735.JPGIMG_3736.JPGIMG_3737.JPGIMG_3738.JPG

Have the players been updated to the teams? I've installed everything which took a hour and a lot of the players are playing for their old clubs.

Which teams?
Only Prem, Championship, key European teams have had their transfers updated.
Plus key player transfers to CSL and other teams are updated.

Your Man Utd should look like the image attached. IMG_3739.JPG

Take your time. Don’t tick the first box. You’d just confirm what the batch import would do anyway.
If you usb stick is small in size, put some folders on it and import step by step. Start with AA files followed by the teams in batches.

Enjoy and let us know if it worked out for you.

How are you liking it so far?

This is just what I was looking for. I use a pc for PES but can't get hold of 17 for PC. I have just bought a PS4 for Uncharted and Last of us. So will now buy PES 17 for it. Didn't fancy it without licences. So thank you for your time doing this.

After 4 years I'm playing my old PES 2017 again and I'm sure this optionfile will be very useful to me. Thank you very much. Also, any chance you can update it for the 21/22 season?

just wanna say thank you very much! i feel like this is the best soccer game on console, and i've added your pack as well as a classic clubs league. also will join those asking for updated versions - the only options are 'advertising' on youtube for packs that probably don't amount to much.

Back
Top Bottom