Problems In Pro Evo 4 Sorted Now?

J

Jez

Handballs?
Have they been sorted shouldnt be a foul if you have no control over doing them?

Keeper Standing Still?
Good when you hit a 30yr screamer but annoying when a closer shot they just watch it go in when quite clearly could save it?

Gameplay A.I?
Go through on goal with 2 of your players 2 defenders left, they both go over to the man with the ball leaving the attacker with an easy pass to an unmarked man with no way of telling one of the two defending players to go mark the other one?

Thanks for any answers?

Am sure i'll think of a few more things just wondered if they had cleaned it up alittle :)

The only problems I had with PES4 were as you said the handballs, the opponent (always computer) would win a handball of me but if it ever hi them I'd get nothing. Plus the advantage rule needs to be a little sharper.

I would say the AI defending is much sharper now. It is harder to get a player into space so you have to be more creative with you passing.

I've not seen any dodgy goalies. They still stand still on occasion but only when they are beaten all hands down.

I've not seen a handball on WE9 yet. To be honest I never really noticed them in PES4. I did score a goal on WE9 though, where Davids pushed passed a defender and in doing so knocked the ball into the goal with his hand. I'm sure it would have been a foul if the problem you mentioned still persisted.

The keeper issue i think has been sorted, i hated the lazy keeper in pes4, now they seem to go for it at least...but dont quote me! i need to test more:)

Back
Top Bottom