Problem Installing PES 3

Futbolista11

Non-League
11 May 2023
Hi everyone.
I have a problem with installing PES 3. When I start the setup, the program won't let me install it, but it says: "modify", "remove", or "restore".
How should I do?

Thank you all!

Attachments

• Senza titolo.png
    Senza titolo.png
    230 KB · Views: 25
Hi everyone.
I have a problem with installing PES 3. When I start the setup, the program won't let me install it, but it says: "modify", "remove", or "restore".
How should I do?

Thank you all!

That usually means it's installed already have you checked if it's installed elsewhere like in /games folder or do a search in the your disk drive

if you open regedit and search for this route

x86
Equipo\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KONAMI\PES3
x64
Equipo\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\KONAMI\PES3

you'll see this folder, just delete it and see if it helps

View attachment 217843

otherwise install the ones that sany left there
have searched the registry but these entries are not there. It's really strange. Anyway I solved with Sany's method. Thank you very much!

You can install this one version from installer, that uses other hive of registry and not interfere with default.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-6-global-patches-full-installers-by-sany.67651/post-3952648
Thank you very much. I fixed it by installing your version. But I want to warn you that as soon as I start the game and select my language, everything is actually in Italian, but the commentary remains in English (but that's not a problem, I always play without commentary).

Thank you very much. I fixed it by installing your version. But I want to warn you that as soon as I start the game and select my language, everything is actually in Italian, but the commentary remains in English (but that's not a problem, I always play without commentary).
Try to change needed language in main menu: Game Option -> Language -> Confirm.

when I launch the game the window size is way too big for my screen, anyone have a solution to fix this, thanks 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom