Pro Evo 2015 UEFA Player My Club

K4D237Z.jpg

OK... how tha hak i can use this players from the balls ??
I can't found them in the game plan ? What i miss ?

Last edited:
OK... how tha hak i can use this players from the balls ??
I can't found them in the game plan ? What i miss ?

Click the X button(PC) on one of the players in the game plan then select "add to squad" or something similar to that. It will open up the whole list of your players, scroll down, they are there.

There is nothing to download. You redeem your code then go into my club. Follow the instruction including playing the beginner game. Once that's done then you go to your inbox and follow my previous message instructions.

As I mentioned, I entered the code of the voucher in PS Store and that was all - nothing to download AND NO email in Myclub to redeem the Bonus :(
I wonder how Konami wants to fix it and how long this will take.

players above 80+ rating are in black balls, you need to hit them :)

What is the "trick" to get the black balls - I mean, when do you have to hit the button to make the black ball to stop?
I tried to press X when the ball is in the row at the back leaving the screen - this worked once, but next time I did the same, but the balls stopped some seconds later...
Is there some kind of system?

What's happening with the my club tournaments?

Every time I go to My club competitions it says "no competitions found"?

Anyone else getting same (Playing on xbox360)

What's happening with the my club tournaments?

Every time I go to My club competitions it says "no competitions found"?

Anyone else getting same (Playing on xbox360)
Apparently the myClub competitions will be available from 20th november.

I got Zlatan for this. He's very good as an early player too as he can create and score without any help.

Not sure if I like this mode much yet, as it's too easy to get a great team very quickly (without spending any 'real world' money). Even with the option of playing humans, I might only come back to this after I've tired of the master league single player mode.

did someone receive the preorder bonus from digital psn edition on ps4? still nada for me...

sony customer support told me to install some götze DLC. problem is i didn't get anything like that...

My dad had the UEFA player of the year bonus, PLUS he got FOUR black balls in a row when buying new players (the 10,000 GP option). So, his first week of playing it, he had a team with FIVE 85+ players.

I say "had", because... He lost every game in his first season and got so pissed off he pressed the "reset" option in the extras menu, and reset his whole team.

:DOH:

I was SO pissed off. I've not had ONE yet.

What a total waste (he could have sold the UEFA player code on eBay for God's sake)...

Bale but haven't played any online games as every time I tried it wouldn't find an opponent. I'm sure they've fixed it by now but it kinda pushed me away from the mode.

My dad had the UEFA player of the year bonus, PLUS he got FOUR black balls in a row when buying new players (the 10,000 GP option). So, his first week of playing it, he had a team with FIVE 85+ players.

I say "had", because... He lost every game in his first season and got so pissed off he pressed the "reset" option in the extras menu, and reset his whole team.

:DOH:

I was SO pissed off. I've not had ONE yet.

What a total waste (he could have sold the UEFA player code on eBay for God's sake)...

Well, that was a slight misjudgement on his part.

Back
Top Bottom