Pro Evo 2015 UEFA Player My Club

Happy_2008

Non-League
17 December 2002
Right now that the game is live I am interested to see who most people got as there uefa player in the online my club mode.

I will be opening my later tonight when I'm home :)

i haven't received the bonus yet :/
i ordered the game on Nov 10th and downloaded it the 11th (Mexico)

I ordered it from PSN, did you buy the physical copy?

Zlatan too, he's insane, scoring most ridiculous goals I've seen, just feed him with long ball - chest trap, volley, done

Nothing for me unless I'm doing something wrong? It is a first day edition. Scanned the card as instructed. Says I redeemed but nothin in myclub

You need to go to your inbox and redeem. Once you done this go to sign a contract, at the top should be UEFA agent for free. Click on that and then it's pot luck time.

You need to go to your inbox and redeem. Once you done this go to sign a contract, at the top should be UEFA agent for free. Click on that and then it's pot luck time.

Therefore you need to be able to download the dlc with the code of the voucher.
I entered the code - it said: thanks for buying.
And that's it. No dlc file to download just simply a message that the code is used. There is nothing to redeem inside the game and myclub.
This is some issue Konami and Sony had.
They try to fix this - I wonder how long it takes and how they recognize who got no DLC to download....

There is nothing to download. You redeem your code then go into my club. Follow the instruction including playing the beginner game. Once that's done then you go to your inbox and follow my previous message instructions.

I never got a code.
Well, not the end of the world.

My first "star' player was... Marc Noble...i don't mind really, i rather not have a supestar team...

Zlatan!! A beast in this game. But I have to buy better players in the other areas. Player with stats about 60 are not enough to win against good teams I guess.

i pre-ordered from psn and got: nothing. (they promised götze + 2 TOTY players..)

but it's okay, i like building my team from scratch, it's the most fun part of MLO/myclub.

Thats strange, I was playing against someone who must of got it from PSN (Lahm + Neuer + Gotze)

Back
Top Bottom