Pro Evo 2008: Controllers for PC?

Wlionheart

Non-League
27 March 2006
Sydney
Hey dudes,

What controller you will use to play the new Pro Evo when it comes out?

Many of you probably use the ps2 controller for Pro Evo 6 atm, but will it also be compatible for new Pro Evo?

Are there any decent PC controllers out there, if yes which?

Cheers

Heh yeh must be.
I had a look and i'm guessing its the "USB rumble control pad"

With the ps2 controller, is there a chance it won't work since PES2008 will be avail on PS3 (which uses a diff. controller anyhow).

How's the Xbox Controller anyhow? Any good ?

Ps2 pad for me although right analogue stic never configures properly up and down get mixed up with left and right

I use the Xbox 360 controller with the XBCD driver. Works a dream and means I don't have to adjust when I play against my mate on his 360.

Logitech Rumble Pad 2 and XBOX 360 controller. I also have 3 ps2 controllers, but it seems that they are easily getting worse when it comes to button sensitivity :(

Logitech Rumble Pad 2 and XBOX 360 controller. I also have 3 ps2 controllers, but it seems that they are easily getting worse when it comes to button sensitivity :(

Agree with the ps2 pads gettin worse on responce, cant do a 360 round players no more without going all mental on the pad ,,,,, so im lookin for 2 new pads for evo2008:D

Either this...

gm_po_xboxc_detail_2.jpg

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=091&active_tab=systemRequirements

or this...

1913.1.0.jpg

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/pc_gaming/gamepads/devices/264&cl=gb,en

i use the xbox 360 controller, i think its the best controller for the pc, doesnt feel cheap like some of the others.

Logitech Chillstream - fucked up R2 & L2, crappy digital controller, do NOT buy

Logitech Dual Action (Rumblepad too) - shitty digital controller, do NOT buy

Dual Shock 2 - perfect choice if you want to play instead of pretending that you play

I have them all...so I know.

Well I usually use analog stick. so crappy and shitty d-pad cause no problem for me. And once fucking R2, L2 are no longer fucking for me. Just I get used to them. What I want to say is if you mainly use analog stick, XBOX 360 pad(or Logi- Chillstream)and logitech Rumblepad are the best.

ps. If you can afford to buy new pad every 2-3 months, buying Dual Shock 2 would be perfect.

I third the vote for Logitech Dual-Action

Very sturdy, cheap and very responsive

Had mine for 2.5 years now and its still working great after playing PES every day

i had "power shock" by clone ...how config??????????????
JOYPAD MICRO SHOCK - 12 BOTÕES - VIBRATION

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the ps2 pad for pro evo but due to the problems of them not working in vista I use the ps3 siraxis controller for pes and the 360 pad for everything else

Back
Top Bottom