Premiership 05/06

^^i guess... Teddy is really great, in his 39 he still scores on the highest level, btw for the ones who watched Sunderland - Charlton wot do u think of new Addicks' signings Ambrose, Bent and Smertin???

about Bent

but i think he's still a bit awkward when receivin the ball and needs to work a bit more cause against Sunderland or the teams of that level his skills r enough to score 1 or even more goals, but with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, MU, Liverpool he won't have any chances playin like he plays now...

Crespo is good, but not for England... and not for Chelsea thats for sure... but who knows...

about Crespo

yeah that goal is a cracker, real beauty... Crespo curlin with his left foot right into the left top corner... crazy stuff... surely Cres is a top striker but he's style of play is not like the one Chelsea plays... but again who knows, maybe he will use this second chance and prove that he can play in EPL as well as he did in Serie A...
p.s. have u guys seen that Rooney goal in yesterdays match game... i can't stop laughin'... :lol:

West Ham done well beating Blackburn….I think they’ll probably be the promoted team to stay up this season, they’ve bought good players like Gabbidon, who’s a underrated defender….and Benyaoun who played well….also Rio Cocoker will be big in the premiership.

Back
Top Bottom