Post Your Wallpaper!

This is the desktop I currently have on my office PC at work:

I think Windows 2K theme is a MUST in term of simplicity, and having to deal with the PC for the most of the time, I have chosen something plain and simple that never hurts.
Also I like to keep my "office" PC desktop in perfect order: clean desktop, the less icons I can, plain and comfortable.
You know, when you work you don't care about having a good-looking desktop, but you prefer a functional one instead.

The desktop of the other PC (the one I use for "testing" purposes) is a real mess, but I need to have everything available when I need it so I fulfilled the desktop with documents, folders and links.
This is the wallpaper though. I don't know who chose it, probably the other guy that works with me, but I find it kinda funny:

My Computer wallpaper:

image.asp

Jezus Christ Tim, the sun shines for one freakin day and you get all happy campy??

*SO DO I!!!!YAY

Here is my current one, and I like it so hopefully will keep it more than a week :LOL::

wpaper-2.jpg

wallpaper.JPG

No fancy theme bollox and all that

This did have about a million icons on it, but I just move them all into a folder on the desktop now.

Stupid Firefox keeps saving every download to my desktop and it just gets far too messy.

That desktop is coolio Flawless!
I will hopefully be getting a MacBook for uni :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom