Poll: How much would you like to see PES fully licensed? Time to stop the madness...

How much would you like to see PES fully licensed?

• I would absolutely love it!

Votes: 90 72.0%
  • It would be cool.

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • I like it the way it is.

Votes: 15 12.0%

• Total voters
Re: Poll: How much would you like to see PES fully licensed? Time to stop the madness

Not for me; the day that FIFA became a decent game I was relieved that I could start playing the game as soon as I put the disc in. "Fixing" a game for three months, then playing it to find yourself really disappointed that hardly anything's changed, is not my idea of fun. I understand that it is for some but certainly not for me.

I've been playing FIFA a lot, but I've also been editing PES a fair bit and playing a tiny bit, it still has an appeal to me even when the football is inferior, I don't really know why though?

Re: Poll: How much would you like to see PES fully licensed? Time to stop the madness

I like it the way it is. And like an above poster said, I would rather those resources go into development. Honestly, the kits that the community here makes are better than any that FIFA has to offer.

Not for me; the day that FIFA became a decent game I was relieved that I could start playing the game as soon as I put the disc in. "Fixing" a game for three months, then playing it to find yourself really disappointed that hardly anything's changed, is not my idea of fun. I understand that it is for some but certainly not for me.

My sentiments EXACTLY.

Back
Top Bottom