Poll for PES 2021 Season Update

Did you have preordered or buy PES2021 Season Update ?

• Total voters
As I barely played 2020 I'll wait for some reviews and feedback from the comunnity to decide if I'll buy it or not. I'm really missing a footy game =(

If there is to be a free Lite version released later in the year, will probably wait for it as it is effectively the demo.

If it turns out that Konami have made gameplay tweaks that make it play significantly better, then would consider buying the full version, preferably once the price has dropped as it is effectively only a patch.

If the gameplay is the same as 2020, not interested.

Unless the mod functionality is 100% to PES 2020's and even then, Unless support totally stops for 2020 and if there's enough testimonials from the community that 2021 is truly an improvement in the gameplay department than no.

Thanks to @Holland & his teams work on the gameplay patches for 2020 i'm not in any hurry either. The modding support for this game has been so marvellous that it's spoilt me rotten and i can't go back to another vanilla PES on FOX until it's up to par with 2020's foundations.

Depending on how quick mods are available. I'm enjoying PES 20 with Virtuared AIO. So basically if there is a decent AIO I will buy it.

Yes. Because of the word of adjustments I pre-ordered the game. The £23 price tag was still a bit much, so I got it on a Turkish account for a bit cheaper. So I'm happy

Have they make fixes to the gameplay ? Why they dont give us the gameplay of pes 2020 demo. I will not buy it for a few new faces.

I did. I thought I would wait but then I read the reviews over here and decided to buy it.
Actually I'm not disappointed, it's a refined version of 2020 but it's improved in several areas (and for the 15 euros that I paid for it, I think it's worth).

I did. I thought I would wait but then I read the reviews over here and decided to buy it.
Actually I'm not disappointed, it's a refined version of 2020 but it's improved in several areas (and for the 15 euros that I paid for it, I think it's worth).
I have 2020 in disc form so I have access to the vanilla gameplay. Would you say 2021 is more or less similar to that / demo gameplay? Might wait until the the first transfer update to pick up 2021.

I have 2020 in disc form so I have access to the vanilla gameplay. Would you say 2021 is more or less similar to that / demo gameplay? Might wait until the the first transfer update to pick up 2021.
If i may... Imo, it’s an improved 2020 vanilla. Nothing more, nothing less!! If you enjoyed the 2020 vanilla you will find some nice positive tweaks in 2021. No negatives compared to the 2020 vanilla, only pros, imo!

If i may... Imo, it’s an improved 2020 vanilla. Nothing more, nothing less!! If you enjoyed the 2020 vanilla you will find some nice positive tweaks in 2021. No negatives compared to the 2020 vanilla, only pros, imo!
What he said. 🔺

I mean, it's 2020 with some improvements.
Player awareness is way better and now your players will quite always try and reach a ball if it travels around them, so you'll hardly see the "ball's here but I don't care and I avoid intercepting it" behaviour anymore (it's the main thing I noticed).
Thanks to this, manual passing feels definitely better/more rewarding.
Collisions also feel a little better: you'll get some fouls so will the CPU, and their free kicks are as deadly as last year unfortunately.
Penalties are still a "hit and miss" though, you'll concede some strange ones but the ref would hardly call for a penalty if the CPU stabs you/assaults you with a rifle in their box.

As you can see the game still has some downsides, I'm not lying here... But I still think it's better than last year's iteration.

Still a no for the downgrade...

You can ask next year, maybe I'm back.

Back
Top Bottom