playing AGAINST a friend in offline cup mode?!

That's horrible, because a night of 2 on 2 would be great if you were to start a world cup with 2 teams, and take each other on battling for the finals. Such a simple little option.

Totally agree. Such a small little option to implement.

not important, theres loads of stuff that they need to work on that will benefit more than this crap

not important, theres loads of stuff that they need to work on that will benefit more than this crap

way out of line.. this is not something that needs to be "sorted," it's a small little option that was present before '08 and was taken out for some reason

you're way out of line

Hi guys i have found a problem this year playing with me and my bro on the same team in a community custom cup (i.e like the old konami cup tournament) when you create a cup tournament in community which is now the only way to create custom cups i select a team and cutomise the cup to play group league before knockouts then when we start the match and goto player selection my bro cant seem to move his controller over ? strange because we have tested all other game modes including champoins league and exhibition matches and before kickoff we just pause the game and move his controller over to my side and we play together but when creating a community cup like the old konami cup we can see his controller in the middle of the screen but he cant move it to any side ?? does anyone know how to do this ? thnx macca

p.s we even tried to add a community member so it says we now have 2 members in the community setup but still doesnt work ? maybe a bug

Hi guys i have found a problem this year playing with me and my bro on the same team in a community custom cup (i.e like the old konami cup tournament) when you create a cup tournament in community which is now the only way to create custom cups i select a team and cutomise the cup to play group league before knockouts then when we start the match and goto player selection my bro cant seem to move his controller over ? strange because we have tested all other game modes including champoins league and exhibition matches and before kickoff we just pause the game and move his controller over to my side and we play together but when creating a community cup like the old konami cup we can see his controller in the middle of the screen but he cant move it to any side ?? does anyone know how to do this ? thnx macca

p.s we even tried to add a community member so it says we now have 2 members in the community setup but still doesnt work ? maybe a bug

Now another problem emerges.

This whole player selection thing is way too restrictive.

Dear Konami, just allow us to move the controllers to whichever side we want, like in the old PS2 days, whether it be the opposition side or the same side as player 1. We know what's best for us, not you.

Give us the freedom back.

i understand that this isn't possible in COMMUNITY mode: this is the mode that records all your personal stats and therefore even i don't think it should be possible to play together. this mode is for playing against each other only.

with the cup and leagues modes that's another matter and the lack of the afore mentioned feature really is a pain!

I'm hoping the Wii version of 2010 reverses this trend and allows players to control the opposition team in multiplayer offline modes.

i asked around and I hope I am wrong, but apparently, still NOT possible this year. Konami are a piece of joke seriously. laughable to remove this option. Let's head to Fifa11, you could do it in Fifa10 so I believe in Fifa11 should obviously be possible too.

i asked around and I hope I am wrong, but apparently, still NOT possible this year. Konami are a piece of joke seriously. laughable to remove this option. Let's head to Fifa11, you could do it in Fifa10 so I believe in Fifa11 should obviously be possible too.

it's a shame, really...

i know, that was the only reason i change to fifa when playing with friends

PES takes out many things with each year, just realised they took out manual cross too. laughable, really. Let's be off to Fifa mate. I play offline multiplayer a lot too.

we should seriously make an issue of this to make sure it'll get re-implemented again hopefully next year. like how the net freaks managed to get Konami to look at the nets for 2012.

we should seriously make an issue of this to make sure it'll get re-implemented again hopefully next year. like how the net freaks managed to get Konami to look at the nets for 2012.

i post this every year in every pes forum and look what konami does: NOTHING!
the last time this feature was in the game was in the glorious ps2-days...

keep bugging them like the net busters do it. this is such an important mode to so many. almost made me switch to Fifa this year just cus of this but then again, the gameplay is loads better than Fifa to me. PES going back to glorious years.. just remove automatic crossing and add in this multiplayer offline mode and we're good to go again.

Back
Top Bottom