Plan the Evo-Web Official PES 2012 Feedback Thread?

So, how would this work exactly?

Take gameplay for example:
We all write our feedback. At the end of the day we get like 50 of them, which are summarized into 1 global gameplay feedback, right?

I suppouse the person in charge will incorporate the most repeated topics into the final feedback. But what if a single person observes things that others don't, things that are deeper or more relevant than the obvious things most people are likely to notice?

Maybe a "fix how the goalkeepers stretch their arms" is a good feedback shared by many members, but a common feedback all in all, while other sublte details konami may not have noticed will not make it into the final feedback.

I mean, I have a lot of tactical feedback I'm sure no one here will suggest. It's not better nor worse, just different. But if it won't make it because of a selective criteria, then I'll probably just don't write anything. Because, honestly, I won't bother with "common grounds" feedback.

Last edited:
Plain and simple: Improve the graphics. They are low resolution at the moment in the Demo.

Also, make the pitches look grassy green and give us a free-roam replay camera for god's sake!

And lastly, give us more different running and crossing animations.

Well, I'm expecting there to be a lot of feedback, which is why each category is going to have its own post in the thread.

I don't think it should be just "common" feedback, its a thread to come up with ideas as well, for example I thought about having the new controls for the goalkeeper when he has the ball in his hands, you flick the right stick and can have the goalkeeper throw the ball out, instead of just pointing the direction and pressing x, would be cool to do long throws with the goalie I think? They should implement that.

What I was thinking as well is having + and - signs before the feedback to indicate positive & negative feedback, also for additions (adding things) and subtractions (removing things).

There is going to be a difference of opinion on quite a few things though, which is something we need to work out how to deal with, we need a general consensus of what people think, nobody is ever going to be in complete agreement about something, so that's going to be tricky to do. Evo-web deffo needs a feedback thread to pass on to Konami, there are a lot of clued up people here and I think we will all come up with some great ideas and valid & constructive feedback too.

Plain and simple: Improve the graphics. They are low resolution at the moment in the Demo.

Also, make the pitches look grassy green and give us a free-roam replay camera for god's sake!

And lastly, give us more different running and crossing animations.

This isn't the actual feedback thread, it's a thread on how it should be planned, we're discussing how to have the thread.

Is there a way to limit posters to one post each? So we'd have to be considered, measured and draft a good bit of feedback rather than just blathering back and forth like normal :)

Back
Top Bottom