Piracy Banner

ZeRoberta

Premiership
30 September 2009
Great to see that this warning Message is on the Forum Page. My Suggestion is to make this Banner permanet. So there would be less Posts about Game is crashing to Desktop or similar.

I'll get rid of it in a few days, it's pretty annoying for mobile users. Too many new users we had to ban recently didn't seem to care and dismissed that banner within a blink of an eye, apparently. I'll think of ways to make it more prominent/permanent without interfering with the rest of the site.

This is so important to point to. Cause cracking Games Like FIFA and PES is a main Reason why we get a last Gen Version. The PC Market is not that important for the big Players. They don't like modable Games. Offline Modes is not that sort of Cash Cow that will grow their Account.
Personal Computers are an open System where you can mod anything. PS4, PS5 XBox and all these Consoles are nearly unmodalbe.
Offline Gaming is on a backward Movement.
And sorry for this i am a little drunk...but i don't belive in the Offline Future of PES.

MfG ZeRoberta

This is so important to point to. Cause cracking Games Like FIFA and PES is a main Reason why we get a last Gen Version. The PC Market is not that important for the big Players. They don't like modable Games. Offline Modes is not that sort of Cash Cow that will grow their Account.
Personal Computers are an open System where you can mod anything. PS4, PS5 XBox and all these Consoles are nearly unmodalbe.
Offline Gaming is on a backward Movement.
And sorry for this i am a little drunk...but i don't belive in the Offline Future of PES.

MfG ZeRoberta
It is pretty sad also that if you shop around you can legally get pes2021 for around £5.00

Technically no, but it may be dismissed again. If you did that in the past, it's gone and only new users will face it. Just like it was before. I will most certainly have to pin it for everyone every now and then again, though.

Hurry! Hurry! He removed the banner! Let's storm the site again! 😁

7aXRXCe.gif

who put up the new one?! makes me sad!
I'd say @Chris Davies (looking at his post in the PES 2022 discussion, a post with which I unfortunately have to agree 100%) but I may be wrong.
As Tom said, we're all a little more sad (or should I say sadder? Any brit willing to give advice here?) today.

I would be pretty mad to even think about giving him that amount of power :D
Hey now. There's not that much difference between "RIP PES" and "PEOPLE OF EVO-WEB UNITE, THE REVOLUTION MUST BEGIN NOW, WE MEET AT DAWN IN TOKYO, BRING FOOD AND A CUDDLY TOY TO KEEP YOU WARM AT NIGHT, THIS MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME".

When I saw the banner I thought a member of the page passed away (which isn't 100% wrong, PES was like a member of the page itself)

Back
Top Bottom