PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcott23 said:
why does the benfica goalie have the same kit as the players

That's because the goalie is like a player. He doesnt know how to use the hands. Moretto the biggest chiken.

it's the same color combo, but only used as home gk in real matches. so seems like konami did not put in a second gk for away kit.

OPM said:
it's the same color combo, but only used as home gk in real matches. so seems like konami did not put in a second gk for away kit.

I played the pre versions on both platforms and i confirm that there's no away kit for GK.

The grabb they did isn't what we could call prefect. Certainly the image quality is better when you watch directly on your HD TV :)

Oh dear...
1160123244-10.jpg

Knees up mother braaaaaahhhnnn...
1160123244-20.jpg

Seems like the player is angry at missing the shot... and the fans look to b ein disbelief, nice touch.

All the french faces are very nice (Micoud !). Shirts are great too.
But Lorient doesn't play with an orange pant (same error in Fifa...). Hope we can change that.

Last edited:
ThomasGOAL said:
For me it's a mix of stamford bridge and old trafford

yeah, fake mix stadium. maybe they can't use stamford bridge anymore cause of dropped chelsea license and ManU asked too much for a Old Trafford one - so they just put together both in one...big...fake.

OPM said:
yeah, fake mix stadium. maybe they can't use stamford bridge anymore cause of dropped chelsea license and ManU asked too much for a Old Trafford one - so they just put together both in one...big...fake.

Since when has that been the case? Licensing has little to do with stadiums as Konami just puts them in under a fake name.

That mystery stadium may just be Konami messing about.

jamez said:
Since when has that been the case? Licensing has little to do with stadiums as Konami just puts them in under a fake name.

That mystery stadium may just be Konami messing about.

trying to defend konami gets more and more useless these days :lol: yeah, maybe they just fucked it, if so, shame on them again.

I noticed a pic of C.Ronaldo before with a necklace thing on [how i would like to tighten that so much so he can't... hmm..] but anyway this a sign of edit mode? I guess we don't know util we have it in our console :P

benjo said:
I played the pre versions on both platforms and i confirm that there's no away kit for GK.
Yet more Nokami lazyness. Just the one GK kit for a licenced team as usual. Even Stevie Wonder can see that it's a terrible clash of kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom