pes6 360 vs pes6 pc

which version will you get the pes6

• PC version(Mods and 8 player online!!)

Votes: 106 70.2%
  • 360 version(HD graphics and widescreen!)

Votes: 28 18.5%
  • Both?

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • other(ds, psp?)

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
ok Here is a interesting topic to discuss. now that we have a fair amount of knowledge on both versions, teh question is which one should you get?

me personaly i am trying to figure out which one to buy, i currently have the 360 version on pre order but i am havings econd thoughts due to the fact that its near identical to the pc with the exception of the graphics being different. if this is the case i might as well stick to the pc version has i can mod it and play againts ps2 users from what i have heard, so that means the community will be even bigger and more challenging!

i also heard that their is now a thingc alled online master league on the ps2 version so i suppose it has that on the pc version has the pc version is a direct port of the ps2. what is this mode all about?

i also heard that in the pc and ps2, we can play 4 vs 4 matches while 360 is only one on one.

judgingf rom my own knowledge summerized above, pc seems the better option. your thoughts?

er pc = widescreen and > HD for me :)

1680x1050 > 1280x720 ;)

Having said that I dont have a pad, so 360 version it is, after all 40" of HDness > 20" of HDness :P

cool but it is possible to play pes6 pc on a hd tv because most hd tv have a vga input like mine :) and my tv is right next to my pc..

ripkord said:
er pc = widescreen and > HD for me :)

1680x1050 > 1280x720 ;)

Having said that I dont have a pad, so 360 version it is, after all 40" of HDness > 20" of HDness :P

Same here - PC 4 Me and right next door to my 42" :applause:

I think ill get both PC and Xbox 360 :)

1 for modding 1 for the HD Consoleness and both of them 42" widescreen :)

DJ

With Xbox live the lag doesnt seem to be an issue in most of the games ive played online, they all seem to run nice and smoothly its only them Cheats who use other devices on their network on purpose during a game to make it unplayable that cause problems.

DJ

by the sounds of it yeah m8.

You look at the xbox360 gameplay video and ask yourself is it groundbreaking graphics?

No they are not, pc could easy handle the xbox360 graphics.

as far as I know the PC version is just a port of the PS2 version. Only the 360 is a real 'next gen' game. Yes the PC is still more powerful than the 360, and you can use it to run the game at staggering resolutions (way before 360) but Konami have focused their next gen gameplay on the 360.

I can't afford the 360 right now, so its PC for me.

marky1314 said:
no m8 pc is not a port of ps2

seabass "In the past we focused on the PS2 version of PES first but with the switch to next-gen everything is now led on PC and then moved across onto Xbox 360 and PS3, so the formats are now treated very equally."

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/730/730118p2.html

is that 100% true? if so, i will get the pc version instead because i want to be able to mod the pes with real kits and more stadiums and ball patches. does the pc version have widescreen report?

jonneymendoza said:
is that 100% true? if so, i will get the pc version instead because i want to be able to mod the pes with real kits and more stadiums and ball patches. does the pc version have widescreen report?

should do hey!

my pc can handle PES easy

Sure that you can play 4vs4 on PC online? I really hope so!

But when you look at the Konami page it says:
PC Online 2 players
PS2 Online 8 players

But on different forums and news they were saying pc same as ps2 with online gaming so i dont know what to trust.

Lets hope for PC lagfree online action with up to 8 players or at least 4 on 4 different machines.

Btw PC Enginge is like PS2 Graphics, not XBOX360! Definately!

You only need to look at the PC screenshots to know its the PS2 Engine!! jesus! some people need glasses.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom