PES2008 Online SUCKS !!

I just played Inter Milan, I see Adrianno is still impossible to stop.....lost 7-1 my biggest loss ever online but all he did was Sprint on adrianno and with the lag i couldn't tackle him...right pi55ed off...

some people play like total knobs. i like playing against the big teams with clubs like spurs or west ham etc. its much more enjoyable scoring a goal with the underdogs. and its always a well worked goal, compared to ronaldo, kaka, adriano etc just getting the ball and holding R1.

I do that as well mate. :)
But i go teams like Red Star and Wisla Krakow.
Now THAT'S satisfying!

im pretty sure the numbers at the top of the screen on network play is your "ping" ? i think this is the case. it basically tells you how laggy your connection is. the higher it is........the worse your gaming will be.

i may be wrong as im no wizz kid but i have always assumed it was that.

i bought pes 2008 today for ps3......

......i'll be taking it back tommorow and getting fifa08

crashing when downloading, lagging online, stuttering offline,cut down edit mode, piss poor presentation. This game is shockingly bad.

I did'nt buy a ps3 to play a retarded pes 6!
i'll be sure to send my thanks to seamonkey, hope he's enjoying my cash!

Even the demo of fifa08 is light years ahead in quality and once you get used to the controls it ain't a bad game of footy either. The pes fanboys should take their rose tinted specs off and give it a proper go. perhaps they might even enjoy it. i did.

This year after getting battered every year up to now....
FIFA vs PES, Fifa wins 5 - 0 Pro scored all the goals in it's own net!

its a sad day when some1 decides to go to fifa which is garbage even tho there will nbe a patch out this week to sort the online lag and its not all the time ye get it

you r spot on PES2008 Online does Suck.

3-1 up with Spain against Brazil and then within 5 minutes they get two pens which i did not even see how they happened and keeper saves a shot over the bar and a goal is given...and now I lose and my Rank drops....arggghhhhhh

lol why the hell you guys keep on complaining, wait till konami fixes everything than you can complain if it's still bad

BANG ON!!

If you choose to play it before Konami fix the problems then thats up to you!! But don't complain about!!

I find some games are fine and some are unplayable - I'm going to concentrate on master league until it's sorted!!

See you all online...............eventually!!:lol:

I remember similar ossues last year on the PS2, not lag, but the servers kept going down, after a couple of weeks everything was fine. But to be fair we have paid for a game that is not fully functional.

I think the online is good fun. The odd game is laggy but most (for me) is fine. Dont know what ye lot are bitching about

I have the PS2 version and was wondering how they are going to fix/patch that version to sort out the online lag problem. Anybody know if the patches/fixes for the online lag problems are only going to be for the PS3 and 360 versions?

you r spot on PES2008 Online does Suck.

3-1 up with Spain against Brazil and then within 5 minutes they get two pens which i did not even see how they happened and keeper saves a shot over the bar and a goal is given...and now I lose and my Rank drops....arggghhhhhh

online sucks along with the awful penalty decisions you recieve in this pro evo. honest to god they are so bad i think rob styles must be the referee.

Back
Top Bottom