dante1986

Non-League
8 January 2003
K.S.A
OMG
it's the worst online game i've ever seen
i've played Fifa08 online and it's way better than PES2008
the ball and the players are floating everywhere
you must have a super charged connection (you and ur opponnent to) to play a decent match.
(i didnt check though)
and i was thinking that Fifa08 sucked!!

give me ur opinion every1 plz.

I'm not playing online, I haven't even bothered trying mate!

Its like that when I play single player.

I know, I've played Motorstorm and F1 online with no problems, I meant I haven't even bothered trying PES :)

haha
now i understand.
and the other thing that sucks...
the way the players sprint with theyr cheasts way ahead of them as if they're running away from a monster :):)

It's bad at least konami know , as there is a message when u sign to say they are aware and are working on it.

Well they didnt gave us the demo, now maybe they'll understand why a online mode demo would have been good. Konami is a shame on the online feature. Pitfull.

i'm not having too many problems playing online to be honest few lags here and there but apart from that i'm enjoying it loads....beat some guys from france,spain & italy ...lol not played anyone from uk yet...
Man Utd are class there gonna beat everyone in europe on this game

just the replays seem to lag but dont watch them anyway....

ive played about 10 games online. its ok. no way near as good as it should be. but you can play it. just the usual trick of people playing with barcelona.....giving the ball to one of the front 3 and dribbling there way through your defence as you sit there trying to figure out where the ball is due to the lag :( i got so bored of people using barcelona i decided to play as spartak moscow...lost 3-2, not too bad:D

lol why the hell you guys keep on complaining, wait till konami fixes everything than you can complain if it's still bad

LOL @ lukino99.

People are complaining because this isn't the way a games company should test their products. I.e. release it and see what people complain about. LMAO. It should be tested thoroughly BEFORE it is printed and sold for 50 quid.

P.S. I don't even own a PS3, but feel for those that do.

LOL @ lukino99.

People are complaining because this isn't the way a games company should test their products. I.e. release it and see what people complain about. LMAO. It should be tested thoroughly BEFORE it is printed and sold for 50 quid.

P.S. I don't even own a PS3, but feel for those that do.

don't misunderstand me...I totally agree with you that all of this is bullshit, slowdowns..online...and everything else...but konami has now said that they're working on the online and there's a message in the lobby, so it has no sense coming here to complain that it ain't working well. First lets wait till they adjust it, then if it's still shit i'm gonna complain too

Hehe, played about 20 games today with people all around Europe...2 matches alomost without lag, other laggs as sht...

i am getting lag issues but the level o fplayers is terrbile. won my only 2 games so far and scored 13 goals in doing so. all foregin though.

Just had the strangest thing happen, was playing vs Inter online and someone had a shot against me which the keeper parried over. Next thing I heard was the crowd road and Inter celebrate a goal! Even the replay showed that the keeper tipped it over. Cheers konami!

Count yourself lucky mate, my games like that offline on PS3. Absolutely unplayable ](*,)
yepi returned my ps2 copy of the game traded in my ps2 an some games(was time to move to next gen anyway)

bought myself a new ps3 hdmi cable thought i was in the clear :shock:

the lag i experianced ONLINE ON PS2 happen OFFLINE ON MY PS3 i mean WTF !!!

so pissed off

i went an bought fifa 2008 outta sheer disgust for konami an i must say i was pleasently surprised by ea's effort sure its not brilliant but at least i can play football on my ps3

Just had the strangest thing happen, was playing vs Inter online and someone had a shot against me which the keeper parried over. Next thing I heard was the crowd road and Inter celebrate a goal! Even the replay showed that the keeper tipped it over. Cheers konami!

It must be due to lag. I'll tackle a player, or pass the ball and it looks at first to be successful, however play will catch up and all of a sudden I don't have the ball and the other player is on the attack.

On top of that, when a goalkeeper saves a shot the ref blows for a corner kick before the ball has even crossed the line! :mrgreen:

lukino99
this is a game i played since PlayStation1
how could they make such a terrible mistake??
i mean untill now they haven't fixed it, what r they doin???
they should've test it before releasing it
didn't they have like 5 mintues to test the online feature before releasing it??
i think this PES2008 is not done by the same team that created the previous versions, thier kids maybe created this crapy version ;0)

As usual everyone I play against online is either Barca, Man Utd or Inter Milan. Not to be put off I'm still picking Aston Villa (West Midlands Village), just went 4-1 up against someone who was playing as Inter, as soon as Ashley Young headed in the 4th he soon disconnected :-)

Whats that icon on the top of the screen on network mode? With the numbers n that??

Was wondering that myself. Connection speed maybe??(although the numbers change constantly) does anyone know??

I find about 80% of my games to be really good fun (just a tiny bit of lag) but the other 20% are unplayable- presumably the other guy must be having the same problem!?

Is there any way to find out an opponents connection speed before playing them?;)

Back
Top Bottom