PES2008 Avatars

Can you make one with Raul and real madrid flag/emblem behind him instead of spanish flag?? Also with the nickname "ARTISTA" and other with "EMAN" plzzzz that kind of avatar is just wonderful! Nice job mate!

Raul Image: http://www.masquefutbol.com/archivo/raul8.jpg

OK, what do you think? Personally, I don't like that image because it's hard to get on. I prefer close ups of faces like they are standing at the start of a game.

raul1sk2.jpg

raul2ux3.jpg

If you like I can use another image of Raul. Let me know. :)

Juninho can u make for me man utd nick ..::Igor::.. but for 100x100 size cause i will use it on other forum plz;]

OK, what do you think? Personally, I don't like that image because it's hard to get on. I prefer close ups of faces like they are standing at the start of a game.

raul1sk2.jpg

raul2ux3.jpg

If you like I can use another image of Raul. Let me know. :)

Damn it is just perfect mate!!! thank you so much!!!! geat work. It´s wonderful like that.

Guys, I ask when you request that you say what player/badge you want, what national flag/club badge you want in the background and the name you want across it. It makes mine and Juninho's job easier. :)

could u plz make me Ibrahimovic and Adriano with F.C. Internazionale flag??
name:SIEG
thx a lot!!!

Last edited:
Possible to make a Persian-Pes2008 Style ?!
user : LinkiN :)

For Example Farhad Majidi Picture and Persian Flag in BG ... Strange Request ... haha

Back
Top Bottom