PES / WE XBOX 360 THREAD

hullybul

Banned
31 December 2003
well as xbox 360 is officialy there, let's start to hope, gossip, gamble and sent thrue facts about when PES (and maybe even better WE) will be coming to this monsterly machine...

hullybul said:
well as xbox 360 is officialy there, let's start to hope, gossip, gamble and sent thrue facts about when PES (and maybe even better WE) will be coming to this monsterly machine...

no PES or WE confirmed for X-Box 360 ;)

Last edited:
ThomasGOAL said:

i know, but konami stated that they are making games for the monster already, so i can hardly imagine that they will NOT making at least a PES for it..

Konami hasnt talked either about PES5 for the PS2 or the xbox if I am correct

ThomasGOAL said:

accually there is, pes5 for xbox this nov pes6 for next gen no date yet

sorry cant remember where i seen this thing it was ign or komi site i will try find link doesnt say much tho

fevernova said:
accually there is, pes5 for xbox this nov pes6 for next gen no date yet

sorry cant remember where i seen this thing it was ign or komi site i will try find link doesnt say much tho

well a few japanese publishers/gamemakers (also konami) talked about xbox360 and stated to make games for it.. so think pes will be there

I'm expecting nothing more than a 3D crowd and more detailed stadiums with better grass (they'll probably smooth up the graphics and increase the poly count a little too IMO).

The biggest increse though will be in player movement with all the extra memory and power they'll have no problems fitting in truck loads of new animations.

after looking at ps3 http://shop.game.net/ps3/ i couldnt stop laughfing at the state of their controller its like a bomerrang or sumthing but ps3 will have better graphics as it will have a 550 MHz graphics processor seing that xbox 360 has a 500 MHz graphics processor not much a differnce tho;)

Just hurry up and get one out ! Id kill for pro evo 5 in time for christmas on the xbox360. I just want to play the best footbhall game going in high definition and looking beautiful.

I think it would be a huge mistake not to have a 360 version for christmas , although I wont be surprised if they hold it back for the ps3 or eve both at some point next year.
If they do that though it means we wont get to play it till at least next september

j4y3m said:
I'm expecting nothing more than a 3D crowd and more detailed stadiums with better grass (they'll probably smooth up the graphics and increase the poly count a little too IMO).

The biggest increse though will be in player movement with all the extra memory and power they'll have no problems fitting in truck loads of new animations.
And no slowdowns like on the PS2 :) WE/PES on the X360 or on the Ps3. Drool

rickyroma said:
Just hurry up and get one out ! Id kill for pro evo 5 in time for christmas on the xbox360. I just want to play the best footbhall game going in high definition and looking beautiful.

I think it would be a huge mistake not to have a 360 version for christmas , although I wont be surprised if they hold it back for the ps3 or eve both at some point next year.
If they do that though it means we wont get to play it till at least next september

LOL

biggash said:
after looking at ps3 http://shop.game.net/ps3/ i couldnt stop laughfing at the state of their controller its like a bomerrang or sumthing but ps3 will have better graphics as it will have a 550 MHz graphics processor seing that xbox 360 has a 500 MHz graphics processor not much a differnce tho;)

not really...

Xbox360's GU has 48 pipelines, and if you know much about graphic cards it means A LOT!!! (for reference, current generation of graphic cards including the latest ATI and NVIDIA models have "only" 16 pipelines, so imagine what is possible with 4 times that)

Sony was pretty quiet on that topic and there's speculation that it will have "only" up to 32, most likely 24 pipelines.

We'll see who takes the crown as graphically better. It will probably take years to know for sure, but until then, who cares. :)

PES/WE on 360/PS3, I don't know, judging on what EA presented with FIFA next gen, it looks HELLA' GOOD. With PES/WE I recon there will be HUGE difference on all departments, starting with graphics, to mechanics, sound, controls etc... (XBOX 360 controller has 4 shoulder buttons by the way :), and PS3 controller does look ridiculous to me)

Bad thing is, FIFA is coming out on next gen THIS year, whilst PES/WE won't be there until end of 2006. With such an advantage (I'm afraid) only an idiot wouldn't make a better game. On the other hand, with EA you never know. Lazy bastards!!!

As interesting as the specs are, its all about how good it is to work with as well. If developers can work with the stuff well then that will be what makes or breaks the console. Personally I cant wait ive started saving already for my XBOX 360 and HI-DEF TV. The demos (running on apple macs NOT the real thing) looked amazing and things can only get better (please dont sing) as the final hardware progresses.

I think gameplay has to remain the focus as nice as hi-def textures are id be happy for a medium graphic update and some quality gameplay in the interim than sparkling graphics but sh*t to play and graphics develop as it goes on.

I have to say FIFA 06 looks like FIFA 05(the pc version) with grass textures!!!! FIFA LAZY B*STRDS - Ill agree with that.

I cant wait to see some hi-def xbox 360 pes action, think how amazing it will be. I remember seeing PES for the ps2 for the first time (ahh the memories) i hope it has that awe factor again. Nevermind WE9 for the meantime.

PES on next-gen, the new handhelds. I hope I'll never get bored of this game :)

Back
Top Bottom