PES 6 patches come with broken gameplay

FootballDog

Non-League
21 June 2024
Sorry if im posting this in the wrong place. I only use these forums for browsing mods and such but i had a question that doesn't seem to be answered anywhere else.

I recently downloaded one of those PES 6 patches that comes with all the updated teams and such but i had to uninstall it because of how garbage the gameplay was. Like as if the problems that people had with the original PES 6 were cranked to the max! The ball flies 30 kilometers into the air everytime you try to shoot and the ai constantly cheats and scores outrageous goals from any distance and under every circumstance. I've had it at one point where i was in training mode and stood in front of the goal at arms length and somehow managed to the hit the crossbar.

At first thought it was a PES 6 issue as i've never played the original game. But yesterday i installed it and the differences were like night and day! This game is actually fun as hell! Shooting is way better and the AI are fair and give me a good challenge. Whenever i lose a match in the original it feels more like my fault rather than the game purposely bullshitting me out of a win.

And its left me wondering what the hell that patch came with that broke the gameplay so badly?! It surprises me that more people don't talk about this, i've only seen 1 other person mention it in a video. That guy mentioned that it probably had something to do with the kitserver but once i checked inside it didn't come with anything that was remotely related to gameplay (Other than the speeder but removing that did nothing).

The patch i'm mentioning (PES 6 The Den Patch 2024), as far as im aware, doesn't originate from these forums. But i was hoping to see if anyone here has heard of the kitserver breaking gameplay or something similar to that. As for the time being i'll continue playing unmodded PES 6.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Bro relax…it’s 2024. Ain’t nobody got time to get annoyed about PES 6 anymore 😌 enjoy the beauty of this game for what it is, and delete the patch if it ain’t worth your time. Blessings to all 🙏

I'm not complaining, im enjoying PES 6 a lot! I just wanted to see if anyone could clarify what was wrong with that patch.

@FootballDog
Some patch makers stick with the original gameplay (which is the best gameplay) and others modify the gameplay. They alter things like speed and ball physics which can often lead to a bad PES experience. It ends up being a completely different game in a PES 6 shell.
If there’s not an option from the patch maker for original gameplay you could always request it in its original form.

This is original gameplay:
Thread 'PES 6 - The Original Season'
https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-6-the-original-season.84466/

Fabri made a great patch and I can also attest to its greatest because I made the option file for it 😄

That game is 20 years old, so imagine that there have been people who have played that game for 20 years - they need a challenge and that's the reason why they made those changes... At least that is the only excuse that I can come up with.

Back
Top Bottom