PES 6 Manager - choose a league!

Which league do you wanna play in? Choose max. 3 options

• Jupiler Pro League (Belgium)

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Fortuna Liga (Czech Republic)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Fortuna Liga (Czech Republic & Slovakia merged into 1 system)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Premer Lïgası (Kazakhstan)

• Favbet Premier Liha (Ukraine)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Raiffeisen Super League (Switzerland)

• Telekom Prva Liga (Croatia)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Cyta Championship (Cyprus)

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

slemkee

Conference
30 September 2017
Liverpool FC
WELCOME TO PES 6 MANAGER

Hi guys!

I wanted to share with you an idea that i've had on my mind for a very long time. Actually, it's not my own idea - in our polish PES community we've played something like this several times. A similar tournament also took place here in the PES Retro Club section. Trust me, it has always brought a lot of fun, especially in a game like PES 6, which offers so many options in terms of editing and tactics.

So what is PES 6 Manager all about? It's a type of play, where all the games are a COM vs COM (with each one of them being live blogged, most likely on a discord group). Each one of you becomes a manager in the league that wins in the voting process. Ideally, 8 to 14 people (and the "Game Master") participate in the play.

RULES

Your task is to build the strongest team in the country and then, in the whole Europe by doing smart transfer business without putting your finances at risk, creating perfect tactics and developing the youth. Best teams in the league can grab their spots in the UEFA competitions, so the stake is pretty huge! :D
The most exciting part though, is that managers can be SACKED. Yes, absolutely no one can feel safe. Every club from the start will have a so called "job insecurity level", which can increase by winning games and decrease by losing. Obviously, while it reaches zero, you're sacked, but don't worry! When an other manager is sacked, you immediately switch spots!

Apart from the managers, there is a person called game master (in that case it would be me) - he is responsible for organizing the whole competition, simulating all games, updating the Option File, etc. Moreover, Game Master can make bids for your players from the foreign leagues. For example, if we play in the Polish Ekstraklasa, Game Master representing a foreign club (f.e KRC Genk) can make an offer for Lech's top scorer Mikael Ishak in the winter transfer window. Then the manager has to decide - should he enter the negotiations? should he ask for more? should he even consider selling his crucial player halfway through the season? There are plenty of options.

So, if you want to take part in the competition, post a message in this thread, and most importantly, vote for a league you want to play in!
There are 8 leagues you can choose from:

Jupiler Pro League (Belgium)
Fortuna Liga (Czech Republic)
Fortuna Liga (Czech Republic & Slovakia merged into 1 system)
Premer Lïgası (Kazakhstan)
Favbet Premier Liha (Ukraine)
Raiffeisen Super League (Switzerland)
Cyta Championship (Cyprus)
Telekom Prva Liga (Croatia)

HOW TO PLAY:

1. Once we pick a league, choose a team you want to manage (you can't pick a team which has been already selected by another user)
2. After the transfer window (more on that later) you'll be sent a PES6 Option File
3. Before each game, you pick the starting 11, formation and strategies
4. Send the updated Option File to the "Game Master"

Once there are minimum 8 players who want to take part in the competition, i'll post further info about the competition.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask!

Our Discord server: >>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<<<

Last edited:
Just to let you know, maybe there are some more people interested - we're going to start the competition in the Croatian Prva Liga.
A discord channel has been set up for this purpose, you can still join us: https://discord.gg/hJ6Sfzwnqd

Back
Top Bottom