eFootball (All Platforms)

Well, if the reason of posting that video is to promote this gambling site or boost up the views ... moderators should delete it ! If @Remus Borodan can't see or don't understand difference between CGI and Real Time Gameplay... so.. that is other story
I didn't want to promote anything. I'm just amazed of how realistic animations are there

The joke aside, it's a stupid comparison. I presume the EA still is taken from their promotional materials. The Lygaard one is just his personal account.

Again (feel like I've been beating a drum with this, but it really is just so silly): he has a job in which he does job stuff, and a personal Twitter acct on which he posts bollocks and people react to, which he clearly finds funny.

Getting irate about his posts is just as silly as hanging on his every word and guessing what his latest pair of trainers mean.

If you want to critique Konami/PES marketing materials, look at their official accounts (and I'm sure there's much to critique). Not the personal account of a marketing guy.

At this rate, you're better off ignoring him.

With that being said, If that doesn't have anything to do with some sort of Manchester City coup then I don't even know what's the point.

It can't have anything to do with Lazio or Napoli as they are already partnership clubs so it wouldn't be worth a cryptic tease.

Who says it is City? Could be San Marino national team exclusive deal ;)

Even if is about City partnership or a new license, I dont want to know. I, personally, want to know about the game running on the Unreal Engine.

Could be a Zenit partnership renewed. Or my crazy theory of New York City FC.

Speaking realistically, it could be the Uruguay FA licenses. Do I have 100% proof it's going to PES? No, but it has come up to light recently that they were negotiating with an "international company" that offers services in the field of "consumer technology" and said point has been very secretive.

Usually I'd brush off those rumours, but lately the FA has been signing several deals with different companies and pushing into digital marketing, it's been about half a year since I keep seeing "Uruguay licensed on FIFA/PES" thrown around by different people; and it wouldn't be the first time there's an interest in a deal from Konami - they almost signed with some local clubs (I know of at least one that was going to be fully licensed, even with stadium and legends), but it fell through due to the Conmebol / FIFA deal.

I don't know if Lygaard would even care about it, though. Like sure, we're no small country in football, but it's not like a great coup for PES or anything.

The joke aside, it's a stupid comparison. I presume the EA still is taken from their promotional materials. The Lygaard one is just his personal account.

Again (feel like I've been beating a drum with this, but it really is just so silly): he has a job in which he does job stuff, and a personal Twitter acct on which he posts bollocks and people react to, which he clearly finds funny.

Getting irate about his posts is just as silly as hanging on his every word and guessing what his latest pair of trainers mean.

If you want to critique Konami/PES marketing materials, look at their official accounts (and I'm sure there's much to critique). Not the personal account of a marketing guy.
I know mate, I just found the tweet to be funny, that's all. There's a lot of cringe in EA's marketing, there's a lot of cringe in Konami's marketing and a lot of lies in both. That's why we have this forum to dissect the gameplay for ourselves and see things for what they really are. :))

PES still have problem to make players to be able to move and dribble freely in 360 degree. Not to mention the ball physics on players' feet while dribbling doesn't seem authentic at all. Even Dream League Soccer 21 did much better in this aspect.

PES still have problem to make players to be able to move and dribble freely in 360 degree. Not to mention the ball physics on players' feet while dribbling doesn't seem authentic at all. Even Dream League Soccer 21 did much better in this aspect.
2018 had it, it's been downhill since.

Just my perspective, if you listen closely to the music in PES 2022 trailer and then listen to the Memphis one, there are strangely similar. Also, the rear-view of Memphis looks like it's from a game, and not CGI on some real footage. I may be wrong though.

. Like this animation system? Seems to be very realistic in the game shown in the link above
This isn't an animation engine. This is motion captured from TV onto a 3D model, useless for a game. Next-gen animation engines will *learn* from TV animations to be able to satisfy the demands of a game, but they won't copy/paste them the way this and Rush Football seem to be doing.

Isn't it just Depay's Barça announce? What does it have to do with Pes?
But who is announcing? There is no official Barça branding (except for the colors of the Lion‘s hair) and it‘s not exactly sensational news.

If it‘s Konami, on the other hand, I don‘t get the fixation on the tatoo.

But who is announcing? There is no official Barça branding (except for the colors of the Lion‘s hair) and it‘s not exactly sensational news.

If it‘s Konami, on the other hand, I don‘t get the fixation on the tatoo.
It's from this clip uploaded by the official Barça channel. Go to 1:01.

It's also on Barça's official twitter account. Not even the whole thing, just that same clip from which they simply removed the last few seconds.

I think the lack of official news it's seriously doing a number on people if somebody is able to sell this stuff for a PES 2022 teaser :D

It's also on Barça's official twitter account. Not even the whole thing, just that same clip from which they simply removed the last few seconds.

I think the lack of official news it's seriously doing a number on people if somebody is able to sell this stuff for a PES 2022 teaser :D
It’s a possibility
It’s definitely cinematic content
Time will tell, if it is not PES 2022, they better show us something pretty soon

So they post a cinematic in Pes engine, but neither them nor Konami immediately link it to the game? Not that it can't absolutely be, but I'd find it incomprehensible from a marketing point of view. You produce something like this to hype your game on the spot, otherwise what's the point to claim it later?

So they post a cinematic in Pes engine, but neither them nor Konami immediately link it to the game? Not that it can't absolutely be, but I'd find it incomprehensible from a marketing point of view. You produce something like this to hype your game on the spot, otherwise what's the point to claim it later?
Yeah, even for PES marketing this would be too much.

No way that is a Pes 2022 cinematic. It would be the best looking game ever and i don't think even Ps5 and Series X can reach those graphics.

I mean, with the teaser they released last year you can clearly see it's still a videogame, this one you cannot because it's real life video.

Back
Top Bottom