PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Hi guys. Apologizes. This covid shit has honestly been depressing me and I'm trying to sort new employment out. Things are improving so i'll get some stuff sorted. They will be similar to the temp stuff in PES Universe V3.

Lacking motivation a bit with how shit football right now. No crowds. Dry players, dry boring teams. I wanna get this done so i can focus on so many classic teams for the rest of Pes 2021 and Classic Euros teams. I want to do them to bring back some creativity and the challenge of teams like Cruyffs Barca, which is cool to do but hard to get right, in my experiments, the times I've got it wrong they list literally 9-1 to that demon milan van Basten side etc..

Me and the PES Uni guys really want to go hard on classics this year because this will be and already is the worst season we will ever experience for many reasons along with make some key preparation and feedback to Konami to get PES 2022 right.

I should of done them for you last week, but honestly let so low at times i forgot all about PES in general :( felt annoyed with myself i let you guys down for the deadline i set.

Hi guys. Apologizes. This covid shit has honestly been depressing me and I'm trying to sort new employment out. Things are improving so i'll get some stuff sorted. They will be similar to the temp stuff in PES Universe V3.

Lacking motivation a bit with how shit football right now. No crowds. Dry players, dry boring teams. I wanna get this done so i can focus on so many classic teams for the rest of Pes 2021 and Classic Euros teams. I want to do them to bring back some creativity and the challenge of teams like Cruyffs Barca, which is cool to do but hard to get right, in my experiments, the times I've got it wrong they list literally 9-1 to that demon milan van Basten side etc..

Me and the PES Uni guys really want to go hard on classics this year because this will be and already is the worst season we will ever experience for many reasons along with make some key preparation and feedback to Konami to get PES 2022 right.

I should of done them for you last week, but honestly let so low at times i forgot all about PES in general :( felt annoyed with myself i let you guys down for the deadline i set.
I can only speak for myself but don’t feel annoyed mate! Take all the time you need, there are more important things in life!
stay healthy, I/we will be here!

Hi klashman thats absolutely no problem dude I understand fully. Love your work on these files and listen there are a lot more important things in life so get yourself sorted and don't worry about this deadline thanks dude.

all good man, we appreciate anything you can do!

Life happens pal. Please don't stress or worry about it at all. Far more important things in life to worry about my friend. Take it easy if you can.

Hi guys, little update.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/59445...CTICS+EPL+OCTOBER+Europe+Beta++v1.01.rar/file

- Torino
- All the unimportant Belgian teams, Championship and eredivise without fluid formation but removed all the deep defensive line and nonsense default tactics.

plus a few other teams.

Thanks for support guys, appreciated, life is hard for all of us right now. I had to get important life shit sorted and its progressing but still more to be done.

Hi guys, little update.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/59445...CTICS+EPL+OCTOBER+Europe+Beta++v1.01.rar/file

- Torino
- All the unimportant Belgian teams, Championship and eredivise without fluid formation but removed all the deep defensive line and nonsense default tactics.

plus a few other teams.
I was JUST going to start a master league, this is a godsend as I tend to go from the English league to the eredivisie and then serie A.

You my friend, are a bloody legend.

Hi guys, little update.

- Torino

plus a few other teams.

Thanks for support guys, appreciated, life is hard for all of us right now. I had to get important life shit sorted and its progressing but still more to be done.
Thank you boss you and your family stay safe

Hi guys, little update.

- Torino

plus a few other teams.

I missed that last paragraph. You take care first and foremost. I've been there myself recently, only way is up.

Hi guys, little update.

- Torino

plus a few other teams.

If stress and anxiety of everyday life is quite difficult, try Ashwagandha. It's a herb. I'm a secondary school teacher /work for a premiership club and do airbnb as well as train 4 times a week. It's been so good for me and I at times suffer from mild anxiety and its helped with that along with maca powder. Cheap and proven to work with no disadvantages.

Hi guys, little update.

- Torino

plus a few other teams.

Thanks much. Is this compatible with evo web patch

i got klashed again yesteday! and i am loving it!!! :D

edited just 3 teams last night, Union Berlin, Leeds and Fulham. played 2 matches and enjoyed them (exhibition mode)!
what can i say other than: THANK YOU @klashman69 !!! :APPLAUD:

the klash tatics aint gonna make the games flaws suddently disappear but they do hide some of them and bring new life to the game!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Exporting TED files manually from PC to use on PS4 will only work if you have the same version of PES Universe patch on both PC and PS4.

I have tested this and it does work. However I don't have so much time to export them all - does anyone know if there is a tool to batch export TED's from PC?

You imagine how long that would take be patient it might come might not he’s already said he’s busy you know life away from a computer

Bro you gotta relax... We all love this game... Your all over the forum putting every misspoken comment in check... Honestly it kills the vibe here... People don’t mean harm when they post but you attack them at every turn... Chill man... The same comment you reprimand maybe the exact comment that sparks a genius idea... Just my two cents! Carry one!

Back
Top Bottom