PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

How can i use Virtua Red Patch for PES 2019, i don't have an steam version of it and the CDKeys selling it is too expensive to get one. I know this patch won't work with cracked version. So how am i gonna get an PES 2019 steam version of the game? On top of that, i wish i could've played cracked version of VRed Patch 2019 somehow. :( I know VRed Patch 2017 for PES 2017 did worked it well for an crack, but not for PES 2019. This really sucks!

I wish if someone share me an steam version of the game so that i can play one for VRed Patch 2019.

How can i use Virtua Red Patch for PES 2019, i don't have an steam version of it and the CDKeys selling it is too expensive to get one. I know this patch won't work with cracked version. So how am i gonna get an PES 2019 steam version of the game? On top of that, i wish i could've played cracked version of VRed Patch 2019 somehow. :( I know VRed Patch 2017 for PES 2017 did worked it well for an crack, but not for PES 2019. This really sucks!

I wish if someone share me an steam version of the game so that i can play one for VRed Patch 2019.
you can still find the game in key shops for less than $15.
i dont think you will have luck with someone sharing their steam version

I forgot how much I enjoyed the freedom of the ball in this game; it always feels like the ball is its own tangible model and not stuck a player. Konami did a really good job in that regard. Always felt like 2019 was the best of both worlds; having an AI akin to 2017 that was proactive and aggressive while having some of the mechanics that make 2021 a great on ball experience. Might be playing it a bit more.

If anyone's interested in a Steam key, I'm selling one for £10 (PayPal only). Like an idiot, I've just bought one and tried to redeem it to add to my collection, only to be told I've already got it...

Hi guys, my PES 2019 (steam version) is seriously overheating my computer (85 degrees+) and lagging gameplay during matches, which is really strange, because my PES 2021 works fine and smooth. Was wondering if perhaps anyone could help me with this, I'd like to play PES 2019 with the same smooth gameplay without choppiness and overheating. Thanks in advance. :TU:

Hi guys, my PES 2019 (steam version) is seriously overheating my computer (85 degrees+) and lagging gameplay during matches, which is really strange, because my PES 2021 works fine and smooth. Was wondering if perhaps anyone could help me with this, I'd like to play PES 2019 with the same smooth gameplay without choppiness and overheating. Thanks in advance. :TU:
Wasn't PES 2019 was the best looking one? But there shouldn't be too much of a difference for overheating. Are you sure it's limited to 60 FPS? There's FPS counter in Steam overlay.

Also I would recommend RivaTuner for limiting FPS for games but not for PES games. When I was playing PES 2021 online with my friend, game was extremely choppy, I thought it was network issues. Turns out it was caused by RivaTuner FPS limit. I disabled FPS limit on RivaTuner and game was fluid at last.

Hi bro, thanks for your response. :) Yeah, I've tried quite a few things, windowed borderless mode, putting 60 cap on FPS, and still it is consistently in the high 80's even reaching over 90..

Actually PES 2021 I think has higher textures and graphic quality than 2019, but what is really strange is that in my PES 2021, I play with unlimited FPS cap (sometimes it even goes over 140) and temperatures are fine.. I'm 100% sure it's the temperature issue since PES 2019 starts out fine for me but as the match progresses it lags as my laptop overheats.. Weird that an older PES would consume more resources/overheat my laptop more than a newer one!

@millossobek Just messaging you since I noticed your message about the "overheating" issue. I don't play or follow this thread (PES 2019 Discussion). I think you should check your PC's stability. Clean the PC if it's fully dusted, stress test the CPU using any CPU benchmark tools (CPU-Z for example), do the same for the GPU and Disk as well.

@DevPlays Will do dude, thanks yeah my PC needs to get a cleanup. I noticed though that after running a few programs, Throttlestop as recommended by @Silverdome94 , and after a disk cleanup and running my game through sider I was able to solve part of the overheating issue. Thanks guys. :TU:

I have an additional question. I'd like to build my PES 2019 option file, but instead of using a patch, I'd like to use individual leagues that are compatible with each other and are roughly 2019 season. Pretty much load the leagues one by one.

The reason for this is because I downloaded an Asian option file which includes the K-League which isn't compatible with full patches. I'd like to keep the K-League, but also license the rest of the leagues (European, South American, etc). If there's anyone who knows how to do this, or where I can find individual league OF's, that'd be cool, so that I can build my OF league by league without conflicts. Thanks in advance. :TU:

Guys, I'd like to undertake a PES 2019 editing project.. And I'm looking for help. Basically, I've used a mix of option files to create a personalized PES 2019 for my own use. Everything is pretty much done (including a Korean Option File called Asia Challenge which I've only been able to find for this edition), except for "Other South American" and "Other Asian" teams. The reason these are lacking is because when I import Other Latin American and/or Other Asian OF's, they come into conflict with each other and there are a lot of bugs (missed players, etc.) I was wondering if anyone could help me with this.

Right now these leagues are full of fake teams, and I would like to have them licensed (circa 2018-19 season, or possibly 2019-20, whatever is most compatible with the OF) if there is any way to do this.. I know next to nothing about PES Editors, reassigning player ID's that kind of stuff. So I could definitely use some help.

If anyone would like to help me with this project, please send me an inbox message. :TU: Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
@Wiafejim check your inbox! :TU:

Guys, I have a random question. Is there any way I can change a Master League player's nationality AFTER starting my ML? I signed an edited free agent (kept same stats, but changed his name, face and nationality). The name and face changes are reflected but the nationality is unchanged.. If anyone can give me a hand with this, that'd be cool. Thanks!

Stupid question over here;
I want to install pes 2019 on my pc..is it still available somewhere? Legally offcourse..
Really liked the physics in this game , and cannot wait to try this with a classic patch etc
Thanks in advance guys

Hey there folks!

I am making the Greek Superleague for pes 2019. I found difficulties in certain steps, is somenone who can help me.

- 1st. I am trying to change the Russian League name but I cannot find any editor that can change the league's name. I am using the pes editor volume 4.0 buy egoc but it cannot change it. (See 1st screenshot)

- 2nd. In edit mode again, I want to change the name '' Russia '' with the name '' Greece''. I have seen in other works (for example smoke patch) that they have managed to change the name there using str files probably. I have tried it, but nothing. (See 2nd screenshot)

- 3rd. Although I have changed the russian league emblem with the greek one, the russian emblem still appears on the kits. (see Aris kit). I think it has to do with str files again.
(See 3rd Screenshot)

If somebody knows, please respond!

Thanks again for your time guys.

Kind Regards,
Harry Liaskas

Attachments

• 1st screenshot.jpg
    1st screenshot.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 2nd screenshot.jpg
    2nd screenshot.jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 3rd sceenshot.jpg
    3rd sceenshot.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 7
I don't know if it's nostalgia, but last night I decided to revisit PES 2019. I tried both vanilla and a modded dt18 and the results were the same as they've always been for me; a game that feels good on the ball, but absolutely killed by a comically bad AI.

Doesn't matter what difficulty I play on, it just ends like this:

Me scoring early and often. Raising the difficulty doesn't fix this. All it does is increase the tempo the AI wants to play at and increase the frustrations you have to deal with as a human player.

I think the biggest problem with the AI is how it manages it's defensive line and defensive shape:

wtf defending.jpg

Look at the radar. What the hell is that last defender doing? Happened in both vanilla and with the modded dt18. Marking instructions and no marking instructions. No matter what I did, one or two players completely compromised my team's defense line and shape. That, I feel, is this game's fatal flaw.

Well one of them. Because this right here, I genuinely have no words for

I wasn't even mad. I think I chuckled bit and decided to wrap it up for the night.

This game was full of potential. In a way, it was the perfect balance between the old and new; the things that made both 2017 and 2021 good. But as a fixed cursor player, it's missing the most important ingredient and that is the AI.

Your videos made me remember old rumors that PES AI depended on certain PC and was different for every player. Because I've never experienced such fails (except infamous low crosses). But I play tournaments and leagues mostly.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's nostalgia, but last night I decided to revisit PES 2019. I tried both vanilla and a modded dt18 and the results were the same as they've always been for me; a game that feels good on the ball, but absolutely killed by a comically bad AI.

Doesn't matter what difficulty I play on, it just ends like this:

Me scoring early and often. Raising the difficulty doesn't fix this. All it does is increase the tempo the AI wants to play at and increase the frustrations you have to deal with as a human player.

I think the biggest problem with the AI is how it manages it's defensive line and defensive shape:

View attachment 195891

Look at the radar. What the hell is that last defender doing? Happened in both vanilla and with the modded dt18. Marking instructions and no marking instructions. No matter what I did, one or two players completely compromised my team's defense line and shape. That, I feel, is this game's fatal flaw.

Well one of them. Because this right here, I genuinely have no words for

I wasn't even mad. I think I chuckled bit and decided to wrap it up for the night.

This game was full of potential. In a way, it was the perfect balance between the old and new; the things that made both 2017 and 2021 good. But as a fixed cursor player, it's missing the most important ingredient and that is the AI.
I was going to ask this in the thread, is there hope or a fix for this game via a mod, or is it just garbage ai no matter what?
Guess your post just answered that.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom