PES 2017 PC-PS4 Differences

I play on pc and ps4 and to be honest the only differences are visual. The pc version this year is really good imo hopefully next year will be on par with ps4 but modding Pes on the pc is what its all about anyway!

Visual including animations? Playing the PC version and I find the animations shocking, really clunky and just don't look like professional 2016 animations, goalkeeper dives especially look like some amateur mod created as a class project.

Feels way different on the PS4 compared to the PC. Don't know exactly why, but that's how I feel. OK, maybe not way, but enough where it's noticeable to me.

Last edited:
Visual including animations? Playing the PC version and I find the animations shocking, really clunky and just don't look like professional 2016 animations, goalkeeper dives especially look like some amateur mod created as a class project.
Keepers are just as mental on PS4 mate, some of their animations are very odd.

Really? So weird I've read comments saying the keepers are amazing this year and better than Fifa's keepers (IMO Fifa has had really decent keepers both in animations and how they save for a while now).
Its just certain animations that are weird like when they run, the way they throw the ball, Ive had a few occasions when the ball is rolling to them and they somehow parry it into the path of a striker, they seem to hover when catching the ball too but some of the saves they make are stunning tbf.

Cant comment on the full ps4 game just the demo compared to the PC. But the PC is not as responsive. Have to play on 0 because at -1 its very unresponsive. The other thing is the physical aspect, very hard to hold the ball and getting dispossessed very easily from players that shouldn't be able to. It feels stacked to the AI. I know they said its a direct gameplay port but it seems like a lazy port. Still ok and it will have to do until I get a new PS4. Old one sounded like a jet engine

Yeah, I'm afraid I have to agree on that now. I said on release day that PC felt pretty comparable to the PS4 demo but after more matches it feels ever so slightly sluggish and frustrating. Bought it on PS4 (I have a problem) and it's definitely smoother and more responsive. Disappointing!

Back
Top Bottom