PES 2017 PC-PS4 Differences

Paterson

OF Editing PC
19 November 2014
Germany
I saw that there is a lot of confusion about the differences of the PC and PS4 version of PES 2017.

So, I started that thread to show some of the differences.

Visual differences:

PC won't have:
- players breath
- turf/grass in replays
- water splashes
- crowds like PS4 (at least PC crowds are better than PS3 crowds)
- grass splashes
- night/day/tunnel real lighting
- blur during replays
- Neymar celebration
- exterior stadium view
- animated (movie) adboards
- referee spray
- animated kits
- animated flags

Gameplay differences:

There will be no differences in Gameplay at all.

Edit Mode differences:

- Kit & Stadium picture Import feature only on PS4
(For further information look here: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/eu/en/edit/ )

Stadium differences:

PC won't include this stadiums:
- Stadio Olimpico
- Maracanã
- Mineirão
- Arena Corinthians
- Beira-Rio
- Stade de Sagittaire
- Studio Orione
- Estadio Campeones
- Hoofdstad Stadion
- Sports Park
- Estadio del Martingal
- Coliseo de los Deportes
- Rose Park Stadium
- Neu Sonne Arena
- Signal Iduna Park (DLC)
- Anfield Road (DLC)
- Allianz Parque (DLC)

Licenses & modes:

PC version will have all licenses & game modes PS4 version has.

At least, here is a comparison of the PC & PS4 Trailer that someone made:

Barcelona PC Trailer:

Barcelona PS4 Trailer:

Important: There are some PC version screens on the PES 2017 steam page.

Last edited:
So all the player animations and how they affect the gameplay, are in the PC version?

All thats missing is a bit of visual fluff? Im tempted by the PC version if thats the case. idk ive always been a PS man for PES, will be weird not to be :D

So all the player animations and how they affect the gameplay, are in the PC version?

All thats missing is a bit of visual fluff? Im tempted by the PC version if thats the case. idk ive always been a PS man for PES, will be weird not to be :D

Yep, all animations are in. ;)

That is crazy. The mind boggles. I don't understand why they would lock features that would make the game visually better for the consumer.

They don't want people buying the PC version they want people buying the PS4 version it seems, it's quite surprising they even bother with a PC version.

They are in an exclusive partnership with Sony. Adam even said it somewhere when a guy on twitter asked about why PS versions are only available at gaming events (E3, PESDays).

Its obvious why its superior. They probably get money from Sony so they make a sort of exclusive title for them. And i dont even think its Microsoft's fault that the game on XO have lower resolution or not having data transfer.

That is crazy. The mind boggles. I don't understand why they would lock features that would make the game visually better for the consumer.

To be completely honest, in 2015 they didn't simply hide a completely developed feature in PC code.

Once the entrance scenes were unlocked by Juce, it seemed that they decided to hide an unfinished PC feature - if anyone still remembers, LOD settings on entrance scened were abysmal, low res pixelated textures, ...

It quite obviously required more development time. But instead of fixing it with one of the many released game patches for 2015, Konami dearest simply pushed it into the 2016 pipeline.

To be completely honest, in 2015 they didn't simply hide a completely developed feature in PC code.

Once the entrance scenes were unlocked by Juce, it seemed that they decided to hide an unfinished PC feature - if anyone still remembers, LOD settings on entrance scened were abysmal, low res pixelated textures, ...

It quite obviously required more development time. But instead of fixing it with one of the many released game patches for 2015, Konami dearest simply pushed it into the 2016 pipeline.
But the entrance scenes looked exactly the same in PES 2014.

Movie adboards and exterior view of stadiums exist in PES 2016,so it won't be a problem for editors to add them ;)

That'd be great! :)

I will work on PS4-quality boots for PC, if the quality is again that bad on PC.
Based on -InMortal-'s scripts from last year.

Yeah,stupid KONAMI,didn't release Maracana for pc version but they leeked the aerial cameras that show it in DLC,i've actually found a way to view the exterior of every stadium,will provide it in PES 2017! :D

That's really cool, looking forward to it! :)

But the entrance scenes looked exactly the same in PES 2014.

Not initially, if I recall correctly. There was a patch somewhere in the middle of the 2014 cycle which has downgraded some graphical aspects of the game (lower LOD on kit selection screen, etc.), apparently because the flagship PS3 console couldn't handle initial gfx setup (there was no PS4 edition of PES 2014).

On PESGaming I have read that the PC Version will have no Adaptive AI no improved Keepers.

Is that True?

Reminder that Steam does refunds if you have less than 2 hours of play time. I preordered on Steam but will be refunding if the gameplay isn't the same as PS4. As long as the gameplay is the same I'd rather do PC with mods vs PS4 with better graphics.

On PESGaming I have read that the PC Version will have no Adaptive AI no improved Keepers.

Is that True?

No

p_254z0k41.png

Reminder that Steam does refunds if you have less than 2 hours of play time. I preordered on Steam but will be refunding if the gameplay isn't the same as PS4. As long as the gameplay is the same I'd rather do PC with mods vs PS4 with better graphics.
Your username should be spending power

Back
Top Bottom