PES 2015 Master League Thread

Is there a thread with unknown gems in master league?

I signed a 19 year old Brazilian named Rapiorca or something like that.

Also Portuguese center mid named Leander Pimento or something. Both from fake clubs, but rated good.

After 28 game sin my second season with Mallorca im on place 9, which is quite okay.

Asensio finally got a OVR boost ( my third!!!one this season) and the lads are playing great together.

2014120900019p1y84otv6.jpg

Johannsson is topscorer of la liga with 18 goals. trust me guys hes great :COOL:

Behind the scences the manager of Mallorca is working on some summer transfers. After scouting various players, the following 2 guys were selected by the manager as top targets:

201412090000uvqkbpy840.jpg

201412090001vx8e0jbwf7.jpg

is it yet another lost ML feature that has been stripped from the game for no reason?

Yeah, you could choose how many points to start with in PES4/5/6.

Good post, by the way.

Good post. The generic stadium suggestion is a good idea for the teams that haven't got an official stadium. Probably something Konami doesn't think about.

a OVR boost

Retrogott3, is this the overall rating figure?

Last edited:
Retrogott3, is this the overall rating figure?

yeah, it happens from time to time.. i personally don't pay much attention to the OVR figure since it can be misleading.
I really like individuality in this game, and after a few matches you can tell what are your player's abilities/weaknesses, and I've noticed how both Castolis and Minandinho are turning into monsters!
I think those "breakthroughs" are a bit overpowered: from one match to other they can become a beast and keep improving

@ Stringer: Yeah thats the overall rating figure. i dont pay much attention to the ratings either but its a difference if the player has 75 or 78. You feel that theyre improving :))

Since my last post I have gone through the pre-season getting ready and setting up for season #2 in the championship. As expected, i have about £5m to spare after salaries have been paid. I do appreciate that there is a fantasy element to master league so i didn't expect to not be able to sign anyone but to have the option to change financial difficulty would be great.

Anyway, i desperately need a right back as Carlos Edwards has turned 37 and is declining rapidly. I have a search to look for Right backs with 'offensive full back' set as a play style because it really suits my system, there are hundreds of results. I don't have a chance of trying to sign the truly elite so i skip past them, in my mind i want a tried and tested player good enough to play in the premiership with the potential of my promotion.

There are hundreds of players to choose from.

In a way I am impressed that konami have managed to improve the PES player database to such a level, so may different types of players to choose from, the one thing that concerns me is I have no idea who half of them are. In real life Millwall would have no idea who half of them are, yet I can just pluck a name from a database and find a bargain without even trying, just tweak the search filters by desired attributes.

I think there needs to be an option in ML which is applicable at the start of the game where you can set to have the full database available from the beginning, or an FM style attribute masking system. for example if i start off as Millwall, Initially I can see all data from all players within Northern/Western Europe, for all other players i can see maybe their OVR or a vague snapshot of their attributes, perhaps even the hexagon can be brought back and you would have it shaded a certain colour for certainty of a players abilities. and by hiring scouts and assigning them to areas after a certain amount of time (and incurred costs) do the other regions have their players attributes become available... i'm digressing here i know...

Back to the point, through my search for players i notice that I have enough money to sign Lichsteiner, you know, that international class full back and that if i actually confirmed notifications he would join up with my squad. At this point, i'm sure a few of you are screaming 'what are you thinking! sign him up!' but for me It feels cheesey, it's not a realisitic signing at all, i can't sit there playing a game as millwall in the championshio with world class players strolling about in my team.

I guess PES does give you many different ways to play the game, but it's completely down to personal self restraint rather than restrictions/options placed in the game itself.

For what it's worth I signed Kieran Trippier from relegated burnley for £2.5m, a player that i know about and that Millwall would know about albeit for a slightly weak fee compared with real life. I then set about trying to get a 3rd choice young striker in to compete for my 1 centre forward position. I looked through the regens and to my surprise, they are fixed somewhat from last year, but also to my dismay, fantastic regens are very easy to sign for very cheap. Miroslav Klose is one of my favourite players of all time but yet it took self restraint to not sign him, a 16 year old centre forward rated 74 (same as my first choice centre forward) for a ridiculously low wage and there are green smiley faces all over the page on the negotiations page...

bah

the season is about to start, i turned down the offer of a job at newly relegated leicester and i'm not even going to start on the fact i could sign for ANY club that didn't have a manager regardless of their ability or this post will be read by even less than the 0 people that will read it in it's current format.

tl;dr again: I am completely enjoying player Master league however self restraint is the only way to be able to play the game how you desire, the ability to make ML completely unrealistic (rather than only slightly unrealistic) is far too easy and tempting. I think i am going to diagram how i think scouting and player acquisition should work in ML and send it off to Adam. can't hurt...

I think there needs to be an option in ML which is applicable at the start of the game where you can set to have the full database available from the beginning, or an FM style attribute masking system. for example if i start off as Millwall, Initially I can see all data from all players within Northern/Western Europe, for all other players i can see maybe their OVR or a vague snapshot of their attributes, perhaps even the hexagon can be brought back and you would have it shaded a certain colour for certainty of a players abilities. and by hiring scouts and assigning them to areas after a certain amount of time (and incurred costs) do the other regions have their players attributes become available... i'm digressing here i know....
Well PES 2011 had a brilliant scouting system.

1. First you could just see the overall stat of a certain player. If you scouted him, you got more and more stats every week, finishing with the assumed development and chances of signing.

2. If you acquired a better scout you had the chance to get more stats faster.

The scouting system was copied by fifa while pes didn't continue on that path and thought it would be better to skip this brilliant idea.

Also they got rid of signing staff.

I don't know any other game, or product which strips down key features as konami does and leave them to the competition.

It's laziness and not caring of feedback at all.

Well PES 2011 had a brilliant scouting system.

1. First you could just see the overall stat of a certain player. If you scouted him, you got more and more stats every week, finishing with the assumed development and chances of signing.

2. If you acquired a better scout you had the chance to get more stats faster.

The scouting system was copied by fifa while pes didn't continue on that path and thought it would be better to skip this brilliant idea.

Also they got rid of signing staff.

I don't know any other game, or product which strips down key features as konami does and leave them to the competition.

It's laziness and not caring of feedback at all.

I seem to remember that last year, after everyone looked at ML and said "err, what the fuck is this" Adam came out and said that it was stripped down because feedback said people didn't want all of the added crap.

just goes to show either the feedback is really mixed and confusing/doesn't translate well or they just simply don't have a clue what to do.

regardless, I don't see why, instead of removing certain features, these things can be switched on/off on creation of a Master League. Customization is king and allows people to play the game exactly how they want, (ok that would give ML a complicated sitemap but there's a whole year until release...) Konami can have their own vision which is the 'default' settings on game start up which they can officially support and promote and say to the user "well if x is happening then maybe you should change y or just stick to the default settings"

I agree that it is laziness and now it would be too much effort to not jsut change ML, but to simply bring back all of the wanted and seemingly randomly removed features.

knowing our luck they'll bring EVERYTHING back next year, including magic fuckin boots and bananas :))

Mhh i just got my 5th!!! OVR boost in one season. seams to be a little op. 5 players got +4 OVR.

I dont know if its a bug or something but did anyone noticed that if you want to trade a player, and the other team is happy with him, you can go down to 10000 and still get the smileyface.

Mhh i just got my 5th!!! OVR boost in one season. seams to be a little op. 5 players got +4 OVR.

I dont know if its a bug or something but did anyone noticed that if you want to trade a player, and the other team is happy with him, you can go down to 10000 and still get the smileyface.

Not just the trade. I was singing a player with no team this season, overal 72 or something. He wanted so much to play that his salary went from around 1200 to 100!!!

He is now officially my worst payed player, but one of the best playing ahah. Don´t know if its a bug also, but it actually could happen in real life. Any player who wasn´t being picked up would accept a rather low offer just to make part of some team I guess.

Hey fellas I started my ml over the weekend with osasuna, I've got the default squad set up in a 3-1-3-3 formation (think hiddink's dutch team) up front pressure not too aggressive pressing, someone here said it takes a while before players get used to a formation I think its finally clicked and we climbed the rankings from 17 to 4th place, I cant wait till transfer season so I can bring in better WB/SD to bomb up and down my wings

Hi people, played through my 1st season in master league..just started my 2nd season and out of nowhere, debuchy announces his retirement at a ripe old age of 30..wtf?
Its not really a game killer for me but found it rather funny. Imagine your Ronaldo retires after 2 seasons in master league..haha

Started with defaults, first thing i did was sell or swap all but 8 of them for what looked like high quality unknown youngsters (16-21) with stats between 65 & 73.

First half of the season they couldnt string 2 passes together, then after Xmas it all came together and they went from 6 from bottom to playoff winners.
First season in the PL p10 w10 without a star name or top player, none of the games seemed too easy although 10 wins out of 10 says it was.

As for the 10k deal being a bug, teams do swap players, and if the player you want to trade is of higher value/rating then they will gladly accept the 10k, 10k + minandhino for dongou from barca b, a lump of a player 72/1.6m? rating swapped for a fast strong player with 67/400k rating, overall value i think is the key.

It seems everyone has the same experience throughout Master League. Team plays awfully at begining, but then there´s a "click" and passing is hugely improved, same for shooting and team chemistry.

I´m doing my 2nd season and halfway gone now. The click is already on and I´m beating teams like Marseille, Lyon and PSG. Not easy games though, but still I think I may have to move to superstar or reduce pass assist to full manual. Anyway this is just some kind of test in ML mode until I find wich level gets the most rewarding for me.

Still enjoying my winger Maoulida. Sometimes I´m far away from CPU box and see him runing up. I imediatly try to put some deep cross because I know, if the cross is good enough, this guy will jump over defense and connect the header! He´s a beast in the air.
Also, Wroughlen, very strong shooting anywhere. Not great accuracy but puts great power on the ball. He is usually my last resource when Gelazca can´t put good through balls for my starting attackers. Tactically this game is very good, all because of this player ID.

have to start my ML again :(

added Pauls OF to my ps3 and now my created young players have been replace by some random players :(

how do u search for bosmans at xmas?
you have to search advanced, and in the LIST option choose "FREE/NO RENEWAL" or something like that..
that way you get to see players who haven't renewed their contracts and you won't have to pay transfer fees.

that way i got
Gabriel http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=58759,
A. Martins http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=44865,
Remunan (Ramiro) http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=320872,
Martial http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=47711, etc.
All of them proved to be GREAT players, and all of them are under 23 i think., and they all have faces.. thats a MAJOR plus for me.

i know it's a cheap shot but oh well, at least i managed to restrain myself from buying Insigne and such

have to start my ML again :(

added Pauls OF to my ps3 and now my created young players have been replace by some random players :(

:/ sucks mate, but that'll happen everytime you use a different OF

Last edited:
you have to search advanced, and in the LIST option choose "FREE/NO RENEWAL" or something like that..
that way you get to see players who haven't renewed their contracts and you won't have to pay transfer fees.

that way i got
Gabriel http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=58759,
A. Martins http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=44865,
Remunan (Ramiro) http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=320872,
Martial http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=47711, etc.
All of them proved to be GREAT players, and all of them are under 23 i think., and they all have faces.. thats a MAJOR plus for me.

i know it's a cheap shot but oh well, at least i managed to restrain myself from buying Insigne and such

:/ sucks mate, but that'll happen everytime you use a different OF

yeh i saw that option but does it list guys that are expiring end of season at xmas or do u have to wait until season is over then search for them?

Hi everyone! This is my first post and I would love to share my ML experience so far.

Started with original players as Leeds United and now I'm playing around Jan 2015 under Superstar level. My only sign right now is Y. Tielemans from Anderlecht and promoted Fighejlani from Youth Team.

My starting lineup:
pNy3MdZ.png

Goal Ranking at half season:

Minandihno was my first choice for CF but there was one time I replaced him with Zalsztyn, he scored 5 goals in the first match I played him. Now he has already scored 30 goals half way the season.

RzBFoEX.png

Seeing this young CF on top form, I decided to play Rustwyth for the first time just now alongside with Castolis as AMF.
Guess what, 4 goals and 2 assists!!!

poaGbVH.jpg

That's it for now, hope you guys enjoy my first post!:APPLAUD:

yes lack of stadiums really annoys me too.

Play a Serie A ML and at least you get to play at San Siro twice, Juventus stadium.

I finished my first season 11th with Lazio and started the next with 7 points from 9 having faced Juventus, Napoli and Roma. Added Depay, Vilhena (2 Dutch players to give De Vrij and Braafheid some company :LOL:) and Isco to my squad for a total of €50M and Konko.
My second season has come to a close, a positive season in the end. After an exciting and promising start to the season (see above), I finished the first half of the season with only 24 points, fluctuating between 10th and 12th place. Some changes were needed. The transfer session saw Inter striker Mauro Icardi join Klose and Djordjevic and Clasie join fellow Dutchmen De Vrij, Vilhena, Depay and Braafheid. I made sure to take home all 6 points with the Old Lady, a draw with Napoli followed and later a pumping derby win against Roma meant that 14 of my 31 points had come from the three top teams. It was going to be a good one, I thought. Or was it? Only four points in the next five games would have you believe otherwise. Fortunately, things changed for the better. 2 wins, a loss, a draw and a 7 win streak to close the season off meant I finished the season in 7th place with 63 points.

Now, why is that positive? Let's rewind. After 30 games or so, I found myself behind Udinese, Fiorentina and Napoli who occupied 6th-8th place and had at least 13 points more than me. By game 36 I was 4-5 points behind. Game 38 arrives, Lazio 60, Udinese and Fiorentina 61. The match ends and my players celebrate: What? Why? Both Fiorentina and Udinese lost which meant we'd be travelling Europe next season. That joy, hope, that PES gives you is truly something special! It was like Christmas morning, did we seriously just make it? It was so unexpected. The best thing was 'how' we made it, two late winners in the last two games made it all possible, I remember thinking, in game 37 during stoppage time, well at least we tried.. then BANG, Candreva pops one straight passed Perin to win the game. THIS IS PES!

As for the Coppa Italia, out first round again.

Stats: (some shockers)
W-D-L: 16-15-7
GF: 29 :LOL:
GA: 22
GD: 7
Trust Level: 96
Balance: €11M

These are some of the goals from my first season.
ML Goals

nice compilation and amazing result man, i guess it was a joy like christmas morning haha!

for all of you Master League veterans, this is a good read:

The Default Pro Evo Master League Players – Where Are They Now?
http://balls.ie/football/default-pro-evo-master-league-players-now/

Part 2: The Default Pro Evo Master League Players – Where Are They Now? – Subs Edition
http://balls.ie/football/part-2-default-pro-evo-master-league-players-now-subs-edition/

BONUS QUIZ:
http://balls.ie/football/quiz-pro-evo-master-league-default-player/
Result: You are Iouga!
A natural born leader of men, others look to you for guidance when faced with adversity.
You will give everything you have for those around you, and you would have been a bloody brilliant World War II general.
Respected and admired, you are a true leader.

Last edited:
And where is Libermann? He was a sub ye, but his immense height and power meant he was the king of air battles. No one, not even likes of Ibrahimovicchi could win against him when I was playing default ML team :(

As for quiz, apparently I'm Iouga too. Well, after all I hate all these fucks with passion, so I don't mind really :D Libermann was great, Ivarov and Iouga are acceptable, the rest...uuugh...no! :D

But deep in our hearts we love them all, I believe.

________

I got back to Auxerre game recently, got to take a week of break from PES. Man I'm fresh and I'm kickin ass in Ligue 1. Only problem is PSG wins literally every game. After nine games they have 27 (9-0-0) and I have only 21 (6-3-0). Damn :(

In Champions League I'm doing rather badly. Three games, two points, but there are draws all around so I can still win the group perfectly fine.

And speaking of Champions League, this happened in my game...what's next, Cleverley in Man City?

OT6XKVu.jpg

I don't know if it's because I'm playing on the hardest setting and still in the first season, but every time I turn this on I play it less and less before I get so frustrated that I have to turn it off.

They have taken so many good things from the old games and put them into PES 2015, unfortunately they have also taken the garbage AI when the game pretty much decides before you start playing that you're going to lose EVERY 50/50 challenge, get no fouls and be called for every tackle you make. Then there are games where I am allowed to play very badly and score 6 times.

Why do they put this arbitrary crap into the game? Just let me play properly!

And the stuttering is a joke.

Maybe it's just a matter of getting used to the game. I was jumping between Top Player and Super Star for first four seasons but now I'm fine with Superstar.

Sometimes the games feels a tad unfair, but it is nowhere near gamebreaking for me and also, although don't wanna start that discussion, it's not nearly as bad as in FIFA.

On the other news, advanced to Champions League knockout stage. Got paired with Barcelona.

Niiiice.

These are some of the goals from my first season.
ML Goals
Nice goals mate!

You can handle the right stick for sure! Do you press r3 for the some one touch flick or automated (goal 1.29)? Which difficulty level you playing?

I should do some training in right stick handling!

Last edited:
Thanks Sonoman! Pity I spoke too soon, season three started with one point in 2 or 3 games with Serie B teams (now in Serie A, of course).
Nice goals mate!

You can handle the right stick for sure! Do you press r3 for the some one touch flick or automated (goal 1.29)? Which difficulty level you playing?

I should do some training in right stick handling!

I play on superstar, full manual with advanced through balls and yes, I pressed R3 for the flick but it's far from mastered.

If I play 10-15 games in a row by the end I'll start winning them all or at least dominating but if I don't play for a day when I go back I'll lose the easiest of games and struggle to get a shot on target, or any shot for that matter. This has been happening to me in the last few editions of PES. I never fully master it, it always take 3-4 games to get into it and sometimes by the fourth game I'm so pissed off I stop playing. :LOL:

speaking of ml youths, I've gone full muppet I've signed some of the kids on this article http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/7182...er-18/gallery-the-worlds-best-under-18s#photo

hope they turn out ok

my future strike pair
http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=104674
http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=104685

still muppeting,we came second in liga adalante so I signed Ezequiel Ponce (http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=268496487) from the list and played him a few times in preseason and the boy has shot up from 69 to 74 OVR guess I wont be sending him out on loan :APPLAUD:

Back
Top Bottom