PES 2013 Private Server - Released

i was going with stock game with dlc 6 and i found out alot of ppl using the pesedit patch and that made disconnect issues with stock game players so i had to make the server run on pesedit 6

It's a real shame (for me :D ), I signed up, but only afterwards did I realize that the PESedit used for your server is the version for the 2013–2014 season.
, since I also already had the Pesedit patch installed, but the version to update only the licenses and kits for official 2012–2013 season... I prefer to keep my old offline PES games ( pes 2021 with Football life excluded) updated always and only with the official season of the game

In any case, also if I can't try it, congratulations on achieving the goal. ;)👍
 
Last edited:
It's a real shame (for me :D ), I signed up, but only afterwards did I realize that the PESedit used for your server is the version for the 2013–2014 season.
, since I also already had the Pesedit patch installed, but the version to update only the licenses and kits for official 2012–2013 season... I prefer to keep my old offline PES games ( pes 2021 with Football life excluded) updated always and only with the official season of the game

In any case, also if I can't try it, congratulations on achieving the goal. ;)👍
Yea were going to revert back to the stock dlc6 since PESedit is giving us issues anyway, at the begging i ran the server on dlc 6 just to notice most of players are using pesedit cuz it was enforced by the other server.
 
Yea were going to revert back to the stock dlc6 since PESedit is giving us issues anyway, at the begging i ran the server on dlc 6 just to notice most of players are using pesedit cuz it was enforced by the other server.
for me doesn't change it in any case :D because I have PESedit patch with dlc 6.0 but the previous version (3.8) for licensed kits of official season... :D I don't like vanilla game without licenses...
 
for me doesn't change it in any case :D because I have PESedit patch with dlc 6.0 but the previous version (3.8) for licensed kits of official season... :D I don't like vanilla game without licenses...
PESedit aint stable in online matches idk why.
 
PESedit aint stable in online matches idk why.
I given an eye on the old PDF guide of PESedit 3.8, where the authors of the patch written this about online with the patch:

1790677741129.png


the fact is my pesedit selector (pesedit.exe) doesn't start on windows11... maybe caused by its dll used at the time (tried also administrator on windows 7 compatibility mode without success)

I didn't test the v3.8 actually hit me in discord dm we will try couple of matches with that so we see how stable it is

EDITED LATER:
Just for knowledge to everyone:

some tests with PESedit v.3.8 between me and izcarti worked fine... the game is playable and not crashed in 3-4 matches we made... to config the patch for online without pesedit selector, just change inside config.ini of pesedit to "switch = 2"
 

Attachments

Last edited:
I given an eye on the old PDF guide of PESedit 3.8, where the authors of the patch written this about online with the patch:

View attachment 449519


the fact is my pesedit selector (pesedit.exe) doesn't start on windows11... maybe caused by its dll used at the time (tried also administrator on windows 7 compatibility mode without success)



EDITED LATER:
Just for knowledge to everyone:

some tests with PESedit v.3.8 between me and izcarti worked fine... the game is playable and not crashed in 3-4 matches we made... to config the patch for online without pesedit selector, just change inside config.ini of pesedit to "switch = 2"

To open the PESEdit Selector (pesedit.exe) on Windows 10 or Windows 11, simply disable your internet connection (turn off Wi-Fi or disconnect the cable); this will allow it to open—it's very simple.
 
Last edited:
DLC 6 ile birlikte oyunun orijinal sürümüyle oynuyordum, ancak birçok kişinin PESEdit yamasını kullandığını ve bunun da orijinal oyun oynayan oyuncularla bağlantı sorunlarına yol açtığını fark ettim. Bu yüzden sunucuyu PESEdit 6 ile çalıştırmak zorunda kaldım.
OMG thats what i'm asking to you guys. Ill try that!
 
Guys just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done! I played my first game on the server last night and it was very smooth. Thanks again for you're hard work.
There are disconnectors and its makking the game unplayeble. You gonna ask how? Well they just plays the game then you score 1 goal and they disconnects from match.
 
There are disconnectors and its makking the game unplayeble. You gonna ask how? Well they just plays the game then you score 1 goal and they disconnects from match.
That’s just the community, what can you do. I’ve played on severs for Pes 5/6 and it’s all the same. However in my experience at least 75% of games are completed. You need to stop complaining about something the devs have no control over, the game is over 10 years old and it’s free. Chill out
 
Last edited:
That’s just the community, what can you do. I’ve played on severs for Pes 5/6 and it’s all the same. However in my experience at least 75% of games are completed. You need to stop complaining about something the devs have no control over, the game is over 10 years old and it’s free. Chill out
Okay i'm gonna ask you only one thing. Why we are gonna play this game if don't gonna have a 1 win. Just look at the top of the leaderboard; they all have zero losses. Are they really that good? No! They simply disconnect right when their opponents are about to win. I know it's impossible to solve this completely, so I'm not expecting a radical fix. I just want those who disconnect from the lobby during a match to be penalized. Konami did this back in 2013; why can't it be done now? I used to encounter this type of player in PES 6 as well, but their numbers were far lower compared to PES 2013. For instance, while the probability of running into such players in PES 6 was around 25%, that figure rises to 75% in PES 2013. This server is great with play your friends but with the world, its sucks. (I installed latest data pack and PESEDIT 6 mod. maybe it happens because my game is outdated)
 
So we have two private server, however both requires internet and logging to their server without the ability to host on our own unlike 2021.
 
Last edited:
Okay now https://pes13.armyt.co/ that thing goes to garbage because your server has everything i want

Hey, with all due respect, what you're saying is stupid. How can you call someone's work "garbage" work into which they poured so much time and even money just to give us the chance to revive the online mode after 12 years? Those aren't the right words. Think about it.
 
sure, its going to be open source.
Hello, if the decision still stands, could you tell me the approximate release date for the source code? We can't play on your server because internet access in our country is very restricted :(
 
I given an eye on the old PDF guide of PESedit 3.8, where the authors of the patch written this about online with the patch:

View attachment 449519


the fact is my pesedit selector (pesedit.exe) doesn't start on windows11... maybe caused by its dll used at the time (tried also administrator on windows 7 compatibility mode without success)



EDITED LATER:
Just for knowledge to everyone:

some tests with PESedit v.3.8 between me and izcarti worked fine... the game is playable and not crashed in 3-4 matches we made... to config the patch for online without pesedit selector, just change inside config.ini of pesedit to "switch = 2"
It's possible to play with the default pes 2013 (last patch and dlc) right ?
 
Yes!, and I'm working on our patch right now. It's basically the original PES 2013 season, but with licensed teams, kits, players, and balls.
Please answer my question if possible, thanks for your work.


Hello, if the decision still stands, could you tell me the approximate release date for the source code? We can't play on your server because internet access in our country is very restricted :(
 
Back
Top Bottom