PES 2013 Discussion Thread

I have a bit of a dilemma for starters I have a very low end laptop but default 2013 with 1.04exe +pespatch latest version it surprisingly runs well

I've figured out from others posting that jenkey gameplay tool only works with 1.03 exe so I used the unofficial 7.4 version someone made but when installed the fps runs at like 5fps it completely breaks the game so I have some questions

Is it normal that gameplay tool uses so much resources?

Is jenkeys version less impactful on fps?

Should I downgrade and use PESJP?

And I never knew pes 2013 had the dreaded AI always shoot low bug that plagued games until 2017 I hate that

I have a bit of a dilemma for starters I have a very low end laptop but default 2013 with 1.04exe +pespatch latest version it surprisingly runs well

I've figured out from others posting that jenkey gameplay tool only works with 1.03 exe so I used the unofficial 7.4 version someone made but when installed the fps runs at like 5fps it completely breaks the game so I have some questions

And I never knew pes 2013 had the dreaded AI always shoot low bug that plagued games until 2017 I hate that
Are you using window 10 for that old laptop? gp tool v3.35 might work with older window.
It's a window issue not pes.exe issue (I have tried to run the attached tool of pesjp 3.05 and it doesnt work, but how can you release a package that don't compatible with each other?)

I also have compatibility issue with the 7.4 tool.

So you can run my combo: pesjp patch + 3.21 tool, or the new modern patch posted above which runs 3.31 tool

imo gp tool isn't that big of a deal, just run a good patch to get teams and licenses

Were you able to play 7.4 unofficial version with 1.04 patch ? If yes how ? I have 7.3 version and I can't play with 1.04, it doesn't launch the game. Have you got a download link for 7.4 version ?

Are you using window 10 for that old laptop? gp tool v3.35 might work with older window.
It's a window issue not pes.exe issue (I have tried to run the attached tool of pesjp 3.05 and it doesnt work, but how can you release a package that don't compatible with each other?)

I also have compatibility issue with the 7.4 tool.

So you can run my combo: pesjp patch + 3.21 tool, or the new modern patch posted above which runs 3.31 tool

imo gp tool isn't that big of a deal, just run a good patch to get teams and licenses

Maybe I won't bother since I have it all set up to play you're right. I am a little bothered by the floaty shots and the AI shooting low all the time but I guess it's not game breaking

Were you able to play 7.4 unofficial version with 1.04 patch ? If yes how ? I have 7.3 version and I can't play with 1.04, it doesn't launch the game. Have you got a download link for 7.4 version ?
I stand corrected you are right just checked its actually 7.3 I have but it does attach to the 1.04 exe for me I can see the changes in game but it runs at terrible fps but for sure it works

Big mistake to re install PES 13 again, i know ill get hooked on it again, im already doing ML on 14-20-21.
just need to set up the gameplay tool right first (PTE patch with gameplay tool)
you guys who know this tool better than me, should i set gameplay (ai difficulty) on lets say from 0 to -1 to make it easier, and from 0 to plus 1 to make it harder?

Hey guys is it just me or do your players not make runs properly on pes 2013?

The AI makes some good runs against me but unless i trigger player runs mine barely make any attacking movement…

Hey guys is it just me or do your players not make runs properly on pes 2013?

The AI makes some good runs against me but unless i trigger player runs mine barely make any attacking movement…
The best way to trigger runs is to make a 1-2 by pressing L1; after that, the other player will keep on running as you have the ball.

Either that or you could ping the ball into the channel by pressing L1+Triangle.

Back
Top Bottom