PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Right bro, exactly, I was trying to get PA1 normal passes with PA2 through passes, it's a bit difficult to achieve. I don't really like the physics of PA1 through passes, but in 2 they are pretty good. I think I got it to where it's more PA2 overall with more errors. Feel free to experiment! :)

I'm not exactly sure what AI level does, but I think it enforces a more "fair" difficulty. Right now I am playing with Top Player, AI 1, and "enforce balance" and it seems pretty good!

I actually think PA2 lobbed through passes are better than PA1 in PES 2013, but I think changing lobbed through passes is tricky.. maybe fiddle with ball weight or ball curve but I haven't tried changing ball curve yet.
my problem was always that on pa1 i would press all the power bar and the high through pass (triangle + L1) would be usually short

on fuma i would always miss simple passes from CB to RB or LB so it was a bit unplayable

my problem was always that on pa1 i would press all the power bar and the high through pass (triangle + L1) would be usually short

on fuma i would always miss simple passes from CB to RB or LB so it was a bit unplayable
Exactly bro, that was my same issue with PA1 through passes. Not enough power. So I tried with these settings and now the through passes play more like PA2, which is much better. What I'm trying to accomplish is like a mix of PA1 and PA2, or PA2 with more errors.

Back
Top Bottom