PES 2012 Video Thread

@Ozfootball
Is that R2 shooting ? if yes, then it's good that we have to get into "proper position" to make a nice curler.. yours seem not curled enough, yes ? btw still nice goal, well placed shot, and keeper makes a good effort too.

@Ozfootball
Is that R2 shooting ? if yes, then it's good that we have to get into "proper position" to make a nice curler.. yours seem not curled enough, yes ? btw still nice goal, well placed shot, and keeper makes a good effort too.

yeh mate it was R2, I was surprised to see it go in, i kinda jumped out of my seat hahhaaha, and ur right not much curl on it at all :))

Knocked a few bits together over the last few days. My favourite is either the Xavi collect & finish or the typical dynamite goal from Pavlyuchenko straight after Xavi's. Beware - phat backing track.
*youtube vid link removed*

Awesome video man, I lol'd at the game where the ball hits the bar then the defender smashes the ball against the post, and then the goalkeeper pulls off a double save :D

Oh and <3 Pocket Damage, tune! Prefer the b-side "Talk To Me" though!

Awesome video man, I lol'd at the game where the ball hits the bar then the defender smashes the ball against the post, and then the goalkeeper pulls off a double save :D

Oh and <3 Pocket Damage, tune! Prefer the b-side "Talk To Me" though!
Thanks mate, yeah the double save and whole scene there was a complete bloody balls-up. Believe it or not I'd not heard the b-side of Pocket Damage until just now! It is, as you got me expecting, minter than Wrigleys.

Loving the second demo thus far.

A tidy finish by Eto'o.

I still absolutely hate the lighting in afternoon/dusk matches.

great goal man wow :o

the lighting is too dull yeh.

edit: some great goals in here. love the muller one too. nice movement.

Check it out before youtube remove my music. lol EASILY my best vid with some great action. I have a Spurs one cooking too. Did this one on proffessional but currently winning 2-1 against Inter on TOP PLAYER :o

YouTube - PES 2012 DEMO | BAYERN

:WORSHIP: THE KING IS BACK :WORSHIP:

gameklip - what platform is this footage on? PC? PS3? 360? I get so many slowdown in cutscenes and replays on the PS3 demo, it's annoying, but the footage in this video looks really smooth to me. Great goals in this btw.

gameklip - what platform is this footage on? PC? PS3? 360? I get so many slowdown in cutscenes and replays on the PS3 demo, it's annoying, but the footage in this video looks really smooth to me. Great goals in this btw.

Thanks fella.

I actually have the same issue. Some of my other movies actually suffer stutter cause of it so i just started taking clips from replay and highlights only now. I hope Konami sort it. The game plays so well and then a run animation jams and you're stuck facing a hungry Eto'o trying to rip the ball off of you. Scary stuff.

I'm on Xbox360 btw. *Hangs head*

YouTube - Encore D'Alessandro

The next game was just beautiful, I made sure everything went through D'Alessandro and what an astonishing 90 minutes he had. He scored two truly stunning goals, one of which was a tight dribble and an R1 dink. The other was the best R2 'First Touch control' I have ever seen on any football game. I clipped the ball into him, as the ball was coming thigh-height, I tapped R2 and pushed the left stick in the direction I wanted him to take it. It worked perfect, as it left the CB for dead with one of the most stunning first-touches you will ever see. And all done with our friend, R2. The finish then matched the first-touch, as he used the outside of his left foot to power/place the ball into the top corner with R2 again. It truly was my most favourite goal yet, I love a great first-touch, and exactly what I had attempted to do, worked. Perfectly.

Before this match I'd reset up my Link Feints. I stopped with Demo 1 as it never saved and it was proving to be a ball-ache to do it again everytime. I set up my Feints to use for specific situations, and I use them in the Player View Config. This means that each Feint is relevant to the player and his position. I much prefer that is it's more organic and easier to learn.

For those who wish to give this system a try, I will list my Feint List Set-up for you to replicate. Each trick/feint is relevant for the given situation. You will find these feel natural to the players posture and position.

Player View Forward -

1. Front Flick (to the Right)
2. Roulette ( to the Left)

I picked these as when your coming straight on to your opponent, it feels natural. Your player with flick the ball to his right then perform a 360 to the left. It may sound flambuoyant, but I dont feel it is. In real-life if you were to flick the ball to the right initially, your body-posture and angle for a right-footed player is perfect for this combo, as your natural body-weight is pefectly set for the 360'. This feint is excellent for changing direction twice in a close space, especially just outside the box. It's also a very easy combo to pull off in real-life.

Player View - Right -

1. Outside Step-Over ( to the Right)

This is my favourite trick, very easy to pull off and it gives you a brilliant change of direction with a drop of the shoulder. A great feint to buy time.

Player View - Backwards -

1. Drag Through ( To the Right)
2. Reverse Step-Over (To the Left)
3. Drag Through (To the Left)
4. Heel-Flick Follow Through (To the Right) This is the 3rd Trick down from the top I believe, I will need to check it's proper name.

This Feint-Link may sound very flash, it isnt. The idea of this combo is to bait an opponent into the tackle. You should only use this combo when stationary. Your player will drag the ball to his right, he will then fake to go to his left but he doesnt. He will then drag the ball to his left before going back to the right with his heel-flick. Every part of this combo is realistically balanced with body-weight. D'Alessandro used it in the video I will be posting later to great effect. In fact, the heel-flick 'megged' the CPU defender. The theory behind this combo worked perfect, exactly how I'd designed it to work. It's also a great combo to use with tricky wingers from the byline when in a stationary position.

Player View - Left -

1. Outside Step-Over ( To the left )

I have used this feint again to balance to out the left and right side. It also means that by having for the player left or right, even if you get confused, it will always work. Again, in the video I will post of D'Alessandro, he performs this to 'hoodwink' three CPU players in a tight space. He then 'megs' a player with a tap of R2, before picking out a stunning lobbed through-ball.

Hope this helps, I will upload the D'Alessandro Encore later. It includes those two goals mentioned, and some of those Feint examples. :)

Sorry to quote my own post, but I just wanted to highlight what I meant with the R2 First Touch. Amazing. Also, my Link Feint Combo's in effect.

Jimmy , did you use any trick for that second goal! truly wonderful , the way he shot the ball, minimal back lift, kind of toe poke, n keeper just stood there in awe!!!! wow!

Back
Top Bottom