PES 2012 PC Demo talk

Had a few games now and it feels like a slight improvement on the last demo overall (mostly the keepers), however at the moment I must say I prefer the Fifa demo.

The thing that irks me the most is the passing. The weight of passes seems so random and doesn't seem to match up with how long you hold the button. Loads of times I try and pay a quick strong pass, and instead I get a soft little trundle that the opposition latches on to instead.

Not sure I could use that cam, far too distant and would make dribbling a nightmare. Not that I'm any good at dribbling but still :)

Well it takes a bit of getting used to Dags, but i love the fact you can see all the AI runs

The biggest difference i noticed is The gane runs very smooth just like my PES 2011, i knew there was something wrong in the first demo and definetly not my PC. I 'm glad there's No stutter anymore at Medium settings. However the goddamn blur is still there. I'm thinking it's Konami's way of anti-piracy. I'm sure the blur is removed in the final build.

Last edited:
like someone already said, second demo is too much like pes 2011.

it's easy playing and scoring against cpu. pass accuracy is too high, ball is glued to players foot, gameplay is faster then in first demo, i can contain the ball forever... cpu doesn't build up play like in first demo,

Sorry, but there's no way this demo is faster than the previous one. It feels a bit slower on 0 speed (as others have stated) And since when did the CPU have a lot of build up play in the first demo? Try playing against AC Milan and you'll see that Robinho and Ibra will constantly sprint at you. If anything, there seems to be more build up from the computer in this version. They certainly pass the ball backwards a lot more.

If this demo was "too much like pes 2011," I wouldn't have played one half let alone a dozen or so matches. If you can't see the improvement in this then that's a real shame.

I'm sure the blur is removed in the final build.
i wouldn't count on it.

to me, the blur looks like an attempt to hide the rendering issues.
For example, if you have poor detail (like last year and before), you can down-sample the image, apply blur, then up-sample it back. Bald heads, generic faces, and other artifacts suddenly become much less noticeable.

Last edited:
YouTube - ffs.wmv

yeah close control is so realistic, Rangers ( club with D technique ) on this vid, and the player sprinting with the ball has such close control as Messi should have, if you think this is right you are blind or don't watch soccer.

Ah, that looks awful, yeah. Can't say I have noticed that while playing though, but it could sure be exploited online.

Well i'm sold. Second demo feels more complete. Slide tackles/super cancel feel more responsive. Keepers/passing/shooting have been improved. The speed of the game just feels right. One issues that needs resolving is the one brought up by pes2012gonbegood.

YouTube - ffs.wmv

yeah close control is so realistic, Rangers ( club with D technique ) on this vid, and the player sprinting with the ball has such close control as Messi should have, if you think this is right you are blind or don't watch soccer.

Ther it is... anyone that spurs zonal defensive line. how to replicate that in gameplan. It just like PES 2011, I could not make it in Demo 1 :TTTH: Most of the time is zonal marking, which team mate track most of movement of opponent.

Anyway @Hawke Cheers man for the multiupload link :BYE:

Ther it is... anyone that spurs zonal defensive line. how to replicate that in gameplan. It just like PES 2011, I could not make it in Demo 1 :TTTH: Most of the time is zonal marking, which team mate track most of movement of opponent.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that video was recorded on a lower difficulty than professional. And Spurs being controlled by the CPU. Maybe less aggressive CPU defenders had something to do with maintaining defensive line.

Hey guys, has anyone encountered problems using the vsync option in the pes settings. When i activate it the videos and the menuvideo seems to be stuttering, but when i force vsync through nvidia its all fine.

Im using a GTX460 by the way and in PES2011 there where no problem using the vsync option in the pes settings.

No issues here with ingame vsync and gtx460.

Thanks for the quick reply. Its just strange that its working with the nvidia tool but not with the demo settings so i dont think its an driver or hardware problem. well will force it with nvidia, no big deal.

Anyone else getting a strange 1 second stutter as the ball crosses the goal line ?.Like i hit a screamer & just as it goes in i get a little 1 second stutter., the rest of the time the game runs fine.I've done all the vsync/triple buffer stuff so it's not that,my GPU never hits above 50°C whilst in game & CPU never goes above 38°C so it's not temps.

Anyone else getting a strange 1 second stutter as the ball crosses the goal line ?.Like i hit a screamer & just as it goes in i get a little 1 second stutter., the rest of the time the game runs fine.I've done all the vsync/triple buffer stuff so it's not that,my GPU never hits above 50°C whilst in game & CPU never goes above 38°C so it's not temps.

Did it happen in the first demo too?

Yeah, it's really weird, it's only on long shots that go in, & only for me ..ie: it doesn't happen if cpu scores a long shot.

You know that happened to me in the past as well and if I'm remembering it correctly the issue went away after I reinstalled Windows. I strongly believe it's a driver issue. Give it a try with a different driver.

mmm i seem to have fixed it, turned Tessellation to x64 in CCC, not even sure pes uses Tessellation :LOL:

The 2nd demo is much better, but TACKLES NEED MUCH IMPROVEMENT. The tackle needs to be more precise and its animation more fast. Furthermore, the range perimeter of the tackles needs to reach farther distance(the legs of defenders seems to be glued when they try to tackle)... For me, if Konami or someone fix tackles, goalkeepers and colision system, we will have the best football game ever!

Back
Top Bottom