PC pes 2012 digital download

How are you guys getting it to work?

I tried that proxy that rai posted and can get to the page and click add to cart. It takes me to the payment page, disable the proxy, but when I try to send my payment through it never goes through and just boots me to the home page.

How are you guys getting it to work?

I tried that proxy that rai posted and can get to the page and click add to cart. It takes me to the payment page, disable the proxy, but when I try to send my payment through it never goes through and just boots me to the home page.

This is what I did:
1. Use Proxy to add to cart
2. Go to cart (still using proxy)
3. Take off proxy
4. checkout

I used Visa

Thanks Ty, I got it to work. I am an idiot, and kept forgetting to pick my correct credit card type. The proxy was slow to load the pages so I thought I was doing it, but it wasn't responding to my button clicks. I finally realized it, and then it all worked.

Thanks also rai for the suggestion. Happy gaming guys! :)

Guys do check out the community thread and join the community.

Sad to say, online is a speed fest this year. It's just too fast and like pinball.

Does the digital download version come with pre installed update 1.01 like last year ?

anyone from the uk manage to buy a digital code online? I'll wait till the 14th for the xbox version but I'd like to get stuck into the pc one now any help would be appreciated,

As if this process could not get any more comical. I starting downloading all of the 5 bin files and exe, then left it for the night. In the morning all was done, so I started unpacking everything. It was to take a while, so I left it and went to work.

On the way to work, I start checking email and I have two messages from Game. One in Italian and one in English, lol. It said that I didn't pass the security verification and that my order was not going through, ha ha. I have the files and the key, but am wondering if the key will no longer work. Guess I will find out tonight.

I am going to contact them to make sure they charge me as it is not their fault I don't believe. PES 2012 is the only game that seems region locked that I cannot purchase. I could add F1 and other games to my cart no problem, so I guess this is Konami's doing. They don't deserve my money for making it so damn difficult, but that's another story.....

As if this process could not get any more comical. I starting downloading all of the 5 bin files and exe, then left it for the night. In the morning all was done, so I started unpacking everything. It was to take a while, so I left it and went to work.

On the way to work, I start checking email and I have two messages from Game. One in Italian and one in English, lol. It said that I didn't pass the security verification and that my order was not going through, ha ha. I have the files and the key, but am wondering if the key will no longer work. Guess I will find out tonight.

I am going to contact them to make sure they charge me as it is not their fault I don't believe. PES 2012 is the only game that seems region locked that I cannot purchase. I could add F1 and other games to my cart no problem, so I guess this is Konami's doing. They don't deserve my money for making it so damn difficult, but that's another story.....

Yup, got the same email this morning. Already installed the game though, so not sure they can do anything about it?

Yup, got the same email this morning. Already installed the game though, so not sure they can do anything about it?

Ya, who knows? Something is still pending on my card, so we'll see. I am going to wait to see what happens with this pending charge before contacting them. Does your key activate the game?

Sorry, just re-read you say you installed it already so I assume you got that far. :)

guys i want to download the digital version of pes 2012 but i am from usa and my credit card is with dollar not with euro!! so can someone provide me a solution or a link where i can buy it with dollar plz?? :(

I got it working too with the proxy on/off check - no email afterwards. Installed and works fine. :)

Dorra that does not matter - credit cards don't work that way. You just buy and the proper amount is charged to your account in dollars.

I got a question.. im from brazil, if i buy the italian version ..i wont be able to play against american people?
Anyone who bought a different version of your country was able to play online? Just wondering

Last edited:
I got a question.. im from brazil, if i buy the italian version ..i wont be able to play against american people?
Anyone who bought a different version of your country was able to play online? Just wondering

You will get European version of the game, so most likely you won't be able to play with US guys

Why are you guys paying so much...:FAIL:...I know you got it early,, but you still payed wwwaayyy to much...:SHOCK:

I paid just £17.95 from

www.shopto.net

it is now £19.85 and get 2 days early, so for nearly half the price of what your paying I have to wait a bit longer....;))

my quick match still doesnt working dont know why, the competion is fine and working --' Interesting when i changed my language some more competitios appeared oO there might be some restriction..

ok im ust happy im from argentina, that means south america for some ppl who has no idea where is argentina, we have pes 2012 but strangely is not available for pc. i said darn mate why why god?. then i visit this lovely site and i enter so i decided visit gamplanet italian site and i could buy the digital game no problems at all.
Strange how in the states they got proxy blocked. lol Still theres one game i wont be able to play since south ameica is not listed to digital dowload thanxs EA for changing digital provider ( Origins) i cant buy Starwars old republic digital collector edition.

Still thnxs guys for the website and i will see ya in pes 2012.
Oh i forgot since im argentinian and my father is italian, i know italian so easy for me to play. :SMUG::BOP::BYE:

ok im ust happy im from argentina, that means south america for some ppl who has no idea where is argentina, we have pes 2012 but strangely is not available for pc. i said darn mate why why god?. then i visit this lovely site and i enter so i decided visit gamplanet italian site and i could buy the digital game no problems at all.
Strange how in the states they got proxy blocked. lol Still theres one game i wont be able to play since south ameica is not listed to digital dowload thanxs EA for changing digital provider ( Origins) i cant buy Starwars old republic digital collector edition.

Still thnxs guys for the website and i will see ya in pes 2012.
Oh i forgot since im argentinian and my father is italian, i know italian so easy for me to play. :SMUG::BOP::BYE:

i´m from argentina too, did you buy the game with the proxy method? Finaly the game works if I buy it with this method everyone who use a proxy to buy it could play the game online?

sory for my bad english.

i´m from argentina too, did you buy the game with the proxy method? Finaly the game works if I buy it with this method everyone who use a proxy to buy it could play the game online?

sory for my bad english.
You can but i dont know why i cant play quick matches, just competitions

Back
Top Bottom