PS2 PES 2011

Has there actually been any information about the PS2 version of this game? Is it just going to be a standard alteration from last years? Or is there actually some game play tweaking, added animations and is Master League at least more similar to the next gen version.

It is too hush hush for my liking, as last year I preferred the PS2 game to both Fifa and PES next gen playing wise :/

You know you're being fooled when even both the iPod Touch/iPhone versions of the game have licensed boots and the Europa League. Konami is asking 40€ for an Option File. That's about it and that's why there's no info released about the PS2/PSP versions.

Want proof?
YouTube - Official PES 2011 iPhone & iPod touch Trailer

Seriously, I don't get it.

I don`t understand what you mean? When vil PSP version be realised?

Here are some questions most of us will want to be answered by you if it is easy...

Is Europa League in the game?
Is stadium editor in?
Does ML have at least some of the options the next-gen version ML has?
Is there any new mode?
Licenses
What other languages are included in the italian version you have?

@error_1205, I have a suggestion for you. This year, change first all the kits and then release 2 versions of the OF. One in which the player names and teams will be in caps and the other that will be in low. I like them in caps and I know many people like me but all the OFs have the names in low.

Just incase no one here knows the konami website for pes has been updated with new info on ps2 versions with loads of screenshots

it has real money in ML plus sponsors coaches and scouts like next gen! also has a harder difficulty mode to buy in the pes shop :BOP:

Im really glad they did that pes 2010 on top player was just too easy now I feel a challenge coming on superstar level!

EDIT FIRST GAMEPLAY VIDEO! YouTube - PES2011 [PS2] GAMEPLAY

error_1205 i usually do my own personal patch but this year I will struggle due to lack of free time so i look forward to your option file.I just want to suggest that you remove all players with the black RGB hair that looks so fake and change them to hair colour 8 or 9 and make most players run with sprint animation 2? except the obvious ones that dont run like that

Last edited:
From the vid above it looks too easy to score and the computer AI looks pretty wet in attack compared to PES 6

you think so? I always hated the way the AI in pes 2010 ps2 just wouldnt attack all game then just for the last 2 mins really stopped me finishing my master league but from this video i got the impression the AI was more attacking but if theres a 6th difficulty it wont matter because the game will be harder

I got the game yesterday, but I just played once (barça vs real madrid).

Some points:
- easier free kicks (to confirm): I shot 3 free kicks with david villa, the keeper deflected 3 for corner
- goalkeepers got more animations, like the one hand defence to corner kick when defending free kicks, other one I noticed is opening his legs and arms when 1-vs-1
- no ibra and robinho for milan yet, so... there are lots of transfers to make...
- better ball physics, i cant explain much now...
- "reaction" atribute is called "marauding" now
- there is champions league mode, but i didnt find europa league

at night i will play again...
any more doubts to me answer ?

(I'm playing winning eleven since the snes years, and is always getting better... :) )

got the game this morning in the post

positives
gameplay smoother than pes 10 but not by alot but enough to notice shooting seems perfect for me and players movements on the ball look really smooth with the best players turning and twisting realistic looking

goalkeepers improved yet again even though pes 10 keepers were good! they are much better at close range shots now reacting better

master league so much better real money,sponsors ect

new mode world player looks good

chants are better i feel still the same kinda chants but sound more real such as "united united" now doesnt sound like its being chanted by zombies but by real people

crowd looks great

face for alot more of players

negatives

the big one is the AI its just not good enough I have been playing pes 2008 the last few weeks on ps2 and the AI is a real challenge but this game they seem so ..stupid. the AI doesnt attack enough again just sits and waits till 80 mins and then all out attacks

this could have been fixed if it actually did have the supposed new maximum difficulty in pes shop thats advertised on the official website yet isnt it game :RANT: typical Konami bullshit

25 stadiums just isnt enough plus lack of detail in the stadiums no snow pitch no mud patches or reflective water in the rain

the players that havent got preset faces look shit and nothing like their real life versions basically just edited randomly

all in all the games alright I guess where its been improved other areas have been taken out just like every year

I have a quick question. Can you tell me if the Olympiacos kit has a sponsor? Or is there a blank space?

and Please, release an OF with player names in capitals.

Back
Top Bottom