PES 2009 PS3 patch 1.20 out

Re: PES 2009 PS3 patch 1.20 NOT out - Delayed!

Unless it is broken, the squad update was in the 'mistake' release as I got it before they took it down.

Seemed pretty comprehensive on a first check around - Robinho at City, Pavyluchenko at Spurs - even Julio Santa Cruz at Blackburn. And (unless they used stock old ones), they added more faces - including Fowler at Blackburn - which I thought was cool.

Thanks mate. I checked the download option but guess what? The download content is no longer available as well.

Fuckin brilliant. Thats it konami, I think I want my money back.

Thanks mate. I checked the download option but guess what? The download content is no longer available as well.

Fuckin brilliant. Thats it konami, I think I want my money back.

But the patch isnt online until between 10am-12pm today! Its been widely announced.

Dont blame you for hating on Konami though, they've royally fucked up this new service.

Lets hope it FINALLY comes out today ( PROPERLY)

Lets hope it FINALLY comes out today ( PROPERLY)

Dont think i fancy downloading it straight away anyway - just in case it fucks up again! Think I'll leave it till tonight - even if it does come out this morning.

Dont think i fancy downloading it straight away anyway - just in case it fucks up again! Think I'll leave it till tonight - even if it does come out this morning.

Same here, with Konami you never know....wouldnt be suprised if I installed the patch and my PS3 blows up on me:LOL:

Same here, with Konami you never know....wouldnt be suprised if I installed the patch and my PS3 blows up on me:LOL:

I heard someone has installed the patch already and their dog died. Bad enough in itself, but then on the way to bury the dog, lightning hit a telephone pole and smashed through their car - which then exploded, setting off a chain reaction of explosions all along their street...

"FUCK YOU KONAMI!"

So for that reason... I'm Out.

I just loaded up PES and it said nothing about it being released.

How do I go about downloading it ?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind I reloaded PES and it was there lol. Downloading now :D

Quick look:

Atletico and Racing are not licensed.

Athletic Bilbao, Villareal, Espanyol, Mallorca are.

Got to head out now but I'm sure this story will run and run...

Quick look:

Hahahahaha, what a fuckin joke!!:APPLAUD:

Quick look:

Maybe you have to delete any other existing Option File first?

I downloaded the new 1.20 patch.. but in System Settings> Download I get this message: " Could not connect to the PES 2009 server"

WTF??

And all hell breaks loose.... Good job Cunami

Maybe you have to delete any other existing Option File first?

I don't know if there were any instructions after the download, I just pressed download 1.20 and left the room.

When I came back the game was starting up. Is there something else to do? Were Villareal etc already licensed?

Terry, you have to go to system settings and then go to the option "download"...

BUT

I did just that and same result as Mozart: "could not connect to the PES2009 server"...Konami Towers at work again...

I don't know if there were any instructions after the download, I just pressed download 1.20 and left the room.

When I came back the game was starting up. Is there something else to do? Were Villareal etc already licensed?

Villareal were licensed.

Have you gone to 'Systen Settings' and then 'Download' as that is how you actually get the squad updates. The 1.2 patch is for other stuff (as well as adding the 'Download' option to the menu)...

Terry, you have to go to system settings and then go to the option "download"...

BUT

I did just that and same result as Mozart: "could not connect to the PES2009 server"...Konami Towers at work again...

Prob just the servers being hammered.

I'm definitely waiting till later before trying...

Can anyone imagine how bad the 'Replay Upload' is going to be for this! :LOL: I never got FIFAs to work properly, but the way Konami handles their servers means I cannot believe they are even bothering to try this?!

Could be wrong but didn't Konami say that the servers would be down between 10-12am so therefore allowing people to install the update and then at 12 you can download the team roster.

Could be wrong but didn't Konami say that the servers would be down between 10-12am so therefore allowing people to install the update and then at 12 you can download the team roster.

Correct mate.

I should think that after 12 everyone will be able to get onto the server and download the squad updates.

I will have another try - what did I just download then?

You did download some features for online and legend mode if i'm not mistaken...
Besides that you have to donwload the roster update separately.

edit:Oops pboreham was first and correct...sorry

PS: Terry, how is the baby ???

okay.. so one more hour...

Than I can finally start my ML...

Back
Top Bottom