PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Uploading Complete! :) Now you can Enjoy Full Version! ;)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 DEMO Patch 1.0

Version 1.0 Full

- FIFA FairPlay Banner (by Rafik & Don Cerveza)
- PS 2 gamepads (by jacksion1984)
- PS 2 buttons and gamepad image on control screen (by drozdzynski & LivornoUltra)
- ESPN replay logo (by PlaManU & jacksion1984)
- New players position logos (by jacksion1984)
- Loading Screen Fix (without Konami logo) (by Lo$tY)
- Lineups Update Patch 1.2 (by mosu)
- Adidas Teamgeist Ball (Model by gamingaccess; Texture by YNWA)
- Complete WC style staduim adboards (by YNWA)
- Kitserver 7 and Time Expander 1.1 (by Robbie & Juce)
- New Stadium Turf (Alpha by PiN0YChris; Texture by Frenkie)
- New Teams Logos (by jacksion1984)
- Fixed settings.exe

Version 1.0 Lite

- Fixed settings.exe

Installation:

- Open PES 2008 DEMO Patch 1.0.exe then choose your PES 2008 DEMO directory and press Install
(Attention! It will replace your cv_1.img, cv_0.img, rv_e.img and settings.exe files)

Screenshots:

Download Version 1.0 Lite:

ZSHARE | GAMINGACCESS | RAPIDSHARE

Download Version 1.0 Full:

MEGAUPLOAD

Enjoy! ;)

Great...But the MegaUpload sucks...

My internet it's just 400kbps.

But I'll download at night...Here in Brazil we have that problem.
But Ok...

Thanks for it folks.

Lol, each time another cry with the mirrors, we can have 10 mirrors and 30 user where the mirrors doesn´t work, i can´t understand that. i can use all of them and have no problems. this thread have 500+ post of the question: please another mirror

I always please for another mirror when is MEGAUPLOAD because IS not FREE server in POLAND so don't comment. Rest is OK

YNWA you can use Filefront(up to 1 GB in 1 File), yust register and you can upload files. but there are also many people they say: The Speed sucks :( Each Year they same. people working on Patch for you Guys and they only that People can say is: The Speed Sucks, did the World crash if´ve you wait 1 hour more, their 10000000´s of people they don´t have a pc and you don´t have any other problems as the speed, this turn me off, each year

Btw: Thanks for the Teamgeist Ball

Last edited:
Want an updated Pro Evo Option file? I have edited the game to death, I have Option Files with all player names updated, EVERY TRANSFER ON THE GAME (even creating players on the game that weren't there before such as elano, geovanni, etc...) I have International Memory Cards with teams such as San Marino, Cyprus, Belarus, Senegal, Egypt etc... every short sponsor/flag updated. Memory Cards with every Championship team created (will post some screen shots) Yes, I have too much time on my hands but you love it! Interested in my Memory Cards? All you have to do is send me a Memory Card and I will charge you just a FIVER (cos i'm a nice guy!) BARGAIN! E-Mail me at playupswampy@yahoo.co.uk with the subject PES OPTION FILE and i'll let ya know more details. happy playing!

Want an updated Pro Evo Option file? I have edited the game to death, I have Option Files with all player names updated, EVERY TRANSFER ON THE GAME (even creating players on the game that weren't there before such as elano, geovanni, etc...) I have International Memory Cards with teams such as San Marino, Cyprus, Belarus, Senegal, Egypt etc... every short sponsor/flag updated. Memory Cards with every Championship team created (will post some screen shots) Yes, I have too much time on my hands but you love it! Interested in my Memory Cards? All you have to do is send me a Memory Card and I will charge you just a FIVER (cos i'm a nice guy!) BARGAIN! E-Mail me at playupswampy@yahoo.co.uk with the subject PES OPTION FILE and i'll let ya know more details. happy playing!

:lmao:?

lol:lmao::lol:

All send me your Computers, i will install the PES 2008 Demo for you for free!!! Do it now an recieve an empty box which earlier covered your computer!!!

:S

Thx Jesus, one of a good Guy, but i doesn´t know how to put the memory card out of my pc :(

i can not download full version form MEGAUPLOAD

who can share - PS 2 gamepads (by jacksion1984)

thanks ;)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 DEMO Patch 1.0

Version 1.0 Full

- FIFA FairPlay Banner (by Rafik & Don Cerveza)
- PS 2 gamepads (by jacksion1984)
- PS 2 buttons and gamepad image on control screen (by drozdzynski & LivornoUltra)
- ESPN replay logo (by PlaManU & jacksion1984)
- Loading Screen Fix (without Konami logo) (by Lo$tY)
- New Teams Logos (by jacksion1984)
- Fixed settings.exe

Version 1.0 Lite

- Fixed settings.exe

Installation:

- Open PES 2008 DEMO Patch 1.0.exe then choose your PES 2008 DEMO directory and press Install
(Attention! It will replace your cv_1.img, cv_0.img, rv_e.img and settings.exe files)

Screenshots:

Download Version 1.0 Lite:

ZSHARE | GAMINGACCESS | RAPIDSHARE

Download Version 1.0 Full:

MEGAUPLOAD

Enjoy! ;)

Egyptian club Al-Ahly Replay Logo

22rl8.jpg

23fq5.jpg

http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=14142

MegaUpload doens't work so good in a lot of countries.
Here in Brazil , using the Add-on of Mozilla FireFox . I can download after 8pm.
And MegaUpload ToolBar have a lot of F#¢KWares... ¬¬'
For big sizes...Try to use FileFront , GigeSize , MegaShare , 4Shared , UsaUpload........
All of them are good to download.
But If I could download in the MegaUpload all 24hours by day , in full internet speed....................

where i can download the PS 2 gamepads (by jacksion1984)and the buttons of this control? i have most of this files in my demo, but i wanted the PS2 gamepads and buttons files to replace... please someone help me..

thanks..

where i can download the PS 2 gamepads (by jacksion1984)and the buttons of this control? i have most of this files in my demo, but i wanted the PS2 gamepads and buttons files to replace... please someone help me..

thanks..

padcv0618ze0.png

misc_6--rv_s___.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom