PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

jacksion1984 could you make a champions league logo replay like in tv stations please?? you can see it here
thanks for your work!
sorry~ i can only edit the textures
in this video the replay loge begin from left bottom and end right top
and the size is full screen

it is easy to make the same texture but hard to make the same effect

maybe after someone found the secret hide in that file
could do this style

1.unpack the rar file
2.open your cv_0 with GGS
3.insert "1009" in the search field
4.you get the pad_1009 file
5.richt click on it, import a file over this one
6.select the bin of the rar file
7.enjoy

I have a question, I am getting a:
-DEll INSPIRON 530 Advanced
-Intel Duo 2 Core Processor E6550 (4MB L2 Cache,2.33GHz,1333 FSB)*******
-Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium ********
-2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz- 2DIMMs ********
-320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™
-16X DVD+/-RW Drive
-256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT-DDR3 *******
Will this run alright, I am concerned about WINDOWS Vista, I heard that there were a lot problems, also I awant to be able to patch...does Windows Vista cause a problem, please let me know as I want to make a decision quickly,. Very much appreciated to anyone who can provides anwsers, also teh people who due editing on this site are awesome great stuff maybe Konami should hire some of these people.

I have a question, I am getting a:
-DEll INSPIRON 530 Advanced
-Intel Duo 2 Core Processor E6550 (4MB L2 Cache,2.33GHz,1333 FSB)*******
-Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium ********
-2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz- 2DIMMs ********
-320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™
-16X DVD+/-RW Drive
-256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT-DDR3 *******
Will this run alright, I am concerned about WINDOWS Vista, I heard that there were a lot problems, also I awant to be able to patch...does Windows Vista cause a problem, please let me know as I want to make a decision quickly,. Very much appreciated to anyone who can provides anwsers, also teh people who due editing on this site are awesome great stuff maybe Konami should hire some of these people.
The system will def. be okay to run PES2008 on high settings, but with windows vista i don't have a clue :)
I have a similar system (2x 2,2 ghz, 2gb ram, etc.) on my laptop and i can play the demo with high settings and it runs very well...

Last edited:
Will the full game have a completely different stucture than the demo files or is it possible that ball,controller,adboards etc will be in the same bin as they are now? I'm not sure if they will move to other bins if the other stadiums,kits etc get into the game.

Think we have to start a new investigation of the afs files right?
Well, the good point is that the graphics are still there,we just have to find the right places for them.

jacksion wghat about man utd logo for replay plz;]]

46775680_3778.gif

BIN
http://depositfiles.com/files/2013378

I have converted another ball model from PES 6 to PES 2008. This one is used for Teamgeist and Adidas Finale ( check out the screenshot with Adidas Final 07-08) I´ll be releasing some new balls tonight.

finalecomingxf9.jpg

someone have the red-white teamgeist with this mdl please?? i would like to have it thx

I imported some new replay logos such as the ESPN one but I've inserted it in the right place and added the right files but it's the original one still? Any help? :)

sorry if it hadn't been posted here already

where are the fonts and back-numbers of France and the front numbers
how can I remove the front numbers

I will make some fonts and numbers and need your help where they are and how I remove the front numbers

If u read my previous log...i said I imported with both GGS and AFS....so less of the sarcastic smilies and read the log proper.

i tried to help , them i don't have time to read all the posts i miss, i edit , not like u wait for smb to release patches...noob

sorry if it hadn't been posted here already

where are the fonts and back-numbers of France and the front numbers
how can I remove the front numbers

I will make some fonts and numbers and need your help where they are and how I remove the front numbers

removing front numbers:

1. open the number file in GGS
2. In the number file there are 4 pics one 512x128 and three with a smaller size.
the big one is the back number, the other three for front
3. make the three small pics transparency and voila

hope you understand what i mean :D

^^i wrote it a few days ago.... and france numbers are 2413-2416...

Last edited:
sorry~ i can only edit the textures
in this video the replay loge begin from left bottom and end right top
and the size is full screen

it is easy to make the same texture but hard to make the same effect

maybe after someone found the secret hide in that file
could do this style

make a similar one

Back
Top Bottom