PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

faces, hairs, kits, boots, balls textures and the rest are better and bigger than the other PES... but.. adboards are the same! very bad, I hope we'll can make a new .bin ... and fan flags are... strange.

what about scoreboards? I think it's the same "style" than in PES6

3 New Balls for Demo

Downloads
Nike Total 90 Aerow II White-Red
Nike Total 90 Aerow II Yellow-Blue
Nike Mercurial Vapor White Yellow

velocirn1.jpg

All models does not need rebuild of img and balls logos are correctly displayed.
Ariel

when i try and install the new nike ball aerow 2 (unnamed_7.bin)
using GGS.7.1.6 it wont install it says the file is to big.
wontinstall with AFS either any tips???

thanks](*,)

when i try and install the new nike ball aerow 2 (unnamed_7.bin)
using GGS.7.1.6 it wont install it says the file is to big.
wontinstall with AFS either any tips???

thanks](*,)

The size of the Nike Balls I´ve uploaded are less than the reserved space so I guess it should not ask you to rebuild the AFS. Which one are you trying to import?

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Demo Patch (Version 0.5) by Driver (YNWA)

This easy-to-install patch includes:

- Night Stadium Patch by FCH
- Nike Aerow New Ball by gamingaccess
- New grass texture by jacksion1984
- New Coca-Cola и Adidas adboards by FCH
- LinesUps Update 1.1 Patch by mosu
- Fixed settings.exe (Now you can change your resolution up to 1280x1024) by ?
- Kitserver 7 by Robbie and Time Expander 1.1 (Progam that can change match time from 5 to 90 mins) by Juce

Installation:

- Open PES 2008 Demo Patch.exe then choose your PES 2008 DEMO directory and press install
/ It will replace your cv_1.img, settings.exe files and add Kitserver and Time Expander /

Screenshots:

Download Links:
RAPIDSHARE
ZSHARE

What's the bin number of the pitch?

Thanks.

edit: Just realised you can't choose what you want to install from the add-on. Can somebody please upload the turf bin?

Is there already a patch where i can set the dayform(?) of my players, whether they have a good day or not?

If yes, i need the link plz :)

is possible to make a lodmixer for pes 2008 demo?? with kitserver 7.0.0a high quality don't run, i play in medium level without kitserver and i put it because i wanted play in high detail but the screen is black when i put this option...

A lodmixer would really be appreciated....I'm currently playing at 1280x800, medium settings cos that's the best my laptop's graphics chipset can take

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Demo Patch (Version 0.5) by Driver (YNWA)

This easy-to-install patch includes:

- Night Stadium Patch by FCH
- Nike Aerow New Ball by gamingaccess
- New grass texture by jacksion1984
- New Coca-Cola и Adidas adboards by FCH
- LinesUps Update 1.1 Patch by mosu
- Fixed settings.exe (Now you can change your resolution up to 1280x1024) by ?
- Kitserver 7 by Robbie and Time Expander 1.1 (Progam that can change match time from 5 to 90 mins) by Juce

Installation:

- Open PES 2008 Demo Patch.exe then choose your PES 2008 DEMO directory and press install
/ It will replace your cv_1.img, settings.exe files and add Kitserver and Time Expander /

Screenshots:

Download Links:
RAPIDSHARE
ZSHARE

I don't see any change after installed this patch.. maybe is because i've low dettails?
Ps: crash in penalty

I would put champions league replay logo in that place... like in TV, do you understand me? using the moving of the logo in-game.

Back
Top Bottom