One day after: I'm more than disappointed...!

i even enjoy fifa on my pc more than pro evo, and thats sad....the appaling goalkeepers make the game a farce. Maybe the Torquay Utd keeper parries and spills that much but not top class ones :P bloody stupid, who do they have making these games clearly they have not actually watched a football game recently

Just played a cracking game of PES6 om my PC Ive all the stadiums,Kits, Chants, Banners, Fifa commentary just about all the mods on here installed. Man am I glad I didn’t uninstall it all. I haven’t played it for a few months, What a bloody good game Such smooth fluid gameplay, Really enjoyable.
Why can they not do that on the Xbox360 or PS3 ? They are both top class next generation consoles. When PES6 on PC is better something’s seriously wrong with the series.

i have to agree pes of old far exceed the quaility this pile of turd i paid £34 for. game plan is just not the same it's too SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ZZZ: what a waste of money
Sort it OUT!!!

Just played a cracking game of PES6 om my PC Ive all the stadiums,Kits, Chants, Banners, Fifa commentary just about all the mods on here installed. Man am I glad I didn’t uninstall it all. I haven’t played it for a few months, What a bloody good game Such smooth fluid gameplay, Really enjoyable.
Why can they not do that on the Xbox360 or PS3 ? They are both top class next generation consoles. When PES6 on PC is better something’s seriously wrong with the series.

Nigel - That sounds great can you play online like thatas well, may have to sell my PS3 and invest in a decent PC and PES6...

Nigel - That sounds great can you play online like thatas well, may have to sell my PS3 and invest in a decent PC and PES6...

You don’t need a great PC Mate heres all I have on my PC and it looks and runs great

Pentium 4
1.5 G of Ram
5200 Geforce card

I know this is the Xbox 360 section but this might help some of you guys who are pissed off with 09

PES6 on PC only all available to download this forum so your in the right place

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=204

I dont have the time to help but search through the treads its all there

PES 6 on the PCs great you can get around 300 world stadiums including all the Premiership. Faces, Boots, balls, Faces, Tommsens team Chants (Superb), Fifa commentary, Banners and flags for clubs, New pitches, Entrance music, Photo realistic kits including 3rd kits.
Ive a ton of stuff for mine for example when I play as Northern Ireland its at Windsor Park Belfast, Photo realistic kits, Our fans chanting during the game, Teams walking out to the Fifa world cup anthem. All the Northern Ireland banners. Top Class !

Screens

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ss2ph7.jpg Check the detail with the IFA crest on the back of the shirt

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledgj0.jpg Windsor Park PC PES6

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ibroxlp8.png Rangers v Celtic Ibrox

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=healyfn7.png David Healy with Northern Ireland Banners in the background

Its all available on this site check it out you will love it, But you will need to pick up a PS2 type controller like this one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Venom-USB-J..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1225058770&sr=8-2

Last edited:
Do you guys think that PES6 is better than PES5? I always remember PES5 felt AMAZING except for the constant ref. whistle. If that was gone I think it would kill PES6. Might have to re-install 5...

Do you guys think that PES6 is better than PES5? I always remember PES5 felt AMAZING except for the constant ref. whistle. If that was gone I think it would kill PES6. Might have to re-install 5...
I think PES5 is much better than PES6, the amount of fouls in it can be cut down by not holding X all the time :).

Never played that, i've heard a lot of good things about it though. It's not really worth paying loads to have it imported with it being so old now.

Anyone else feel the the response/control of the players is really poor?? First touches are a nightmare, they take so long to pass a ball and control it. I tried out Arsenal in the champions league mode and I could hardly get any decent play going all game as by the time my player had controlled the ball I was closed right down. Very frustrating.

Also I noticed player switching is terrible. Keeps changing my player at the worst moments possible. Plus well...the refs are spanish I think, cards flying out the pocket.

played both Fifa 2009 and Pro Evo 2009 and i decided to test both...even though i'm a massive pro evo fan

tested

3 matches on each game
2 matches of Become a Legend/Be A Pro on each game
2 matches online each game

results are

Fifa 2009 won in all my tests...pro evo has been on its downfall since coming to next-gen...this new one 2009 is the biggest disappointment so far...i have loved my pes games and i am a huge pes fan but this is embarrassing for konami...fifa is just superb, only downside is the gameplay but at least thier aren't no computer mistakes in this game unlike pes 2009 were the computer commits a foul and sends my player off...

long time pro evo fan, i'm disappointed to say FIFA 2009 takes it this year

the only downside is the gameplay!? :CONFUSE::CONFUSE:

i have to agree pes of old far exceed the quaility this pile of turd i paid £34 for. game plan is just not the same it's too SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ZZZ: what a waste of money
Sort it OUT!!!

and I've heard it called Pinball Evolution Soccer. wtf?

Last edited:
Anyone else feel the the response/control of the players is really poor?? First touches are a nightmare, they take so long to pass a ball and control it. I tried out Arsenal in the champions league mode and I could hardly get any decent play going all game as by the time my player had controlled the ball I was closed right down. Very frustrating.

Also I noticed player switching is terrible. Keeps changing my player at the worst moments possible. Plus well...the refs are spanish I think, cards flying out the pocket.

First touches are harder and thats a good thing so you have to think more on how to react on a pass. Also putting it on semi-assisted gives you to opportunity to do the most of the changing for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom