Official shops selling early thread

All Game stores should now be selling this, only downside is that its £50!

its only regional where there is a woolworths on the high street at the moment, I@m still awaiting a call for it to go national

high street stores really should get their act together, £50 is rediculous.
i got pes6 online at shopto for £33.99 (inc £3 discount).
but i find that if im looking in HMV or GAME, i never buy anything. i might pick up a 360 game that i wouldnt mind playing maybe a bit of a impulse buy, but for £50 i'll never buy it. i always know i can get it online for at least £10 less!

i've preordered splinter cell, pro evo and fifa. £150 in GAME or £110 onilne

£40 saving, thats another game!

Just bought the game at FRS in Utrecht Hoog Catherijne.

First impressions:

- Player models are crap.
- Gameplay is not as smooth as on PS2, but still much better that the other one ;-).
- Shooting needs getting used to.
- Many (as in MANY) missing features and modes. Only league, cup, ML and Live. So no IL, random league, step-up training, controls training or memorial match.

All in all I think it'll grow on me, but it definitely feels different.

grrrrr i got it as i said before but now my 360 has decided its going to start freezing up!!! grrrr can only play about one half atm grrrrrrr!!! lucky i got a year gaurentee at johnlewis when i got the 360 so may have to do that on friday

Rellim said:
Gamestation in Newcastle Upon Tyne started selling copies at lunch time!
how much was it there? think i'l have a pop over in an hour!

Game Overgate Dundee are selling, I just bought the 360 version there.

I also think it's brilliant, nothing like what some of the comments on here have been making out about lag on the joypad etc.

The dribbling is different and more difficult than PES5 but as with any Pro Evo update give it a week and it'll be second nature.

i want mine.....NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BlueScouse said:
I know a games shop in Liverpool thats getting PES6 in stock tomorrow. They sold me Splinter Cell: Double Agent a few days pryor to the official release so they'll do the same with Pro 6.

Theres a shop in Liverpool called chipshop 2000 on slater street that won't disappoint you if you pay them a visit.

I went earlier and am a happy man now.

I go there a few days early every year.

Last edited:
Just got a call from my brother telling me to cancel his online order, he has a copy in his hands, he got it from Woolworths.

lol, isnt it a bit late to be cancelling orders? they've probably sent it

Just called Game in Kingston-upon-Thames they are selling and I reserved it.

How much are Woolworths selling it for?

Yea, Game Belfast are now selling early also. Im tempted to get it and then when my copy from their website comes sealed just leave that back for a refund. Would that work alright, what with barcodes etc??

GAME at Ilford, London are selling it now... for £50!!!

Any idea how much it is in Woolies/HMV instore?

game gamestation. and woollys all sold pes6 and fifa and tiger woods 360 from lunchtime today

Pretty much everywhere is selling it now, Woolies broke the release date, I work in Maidstone Gamestation, we got a call from head office telling us to go live with it because pretty much everyone was.

Madangie10 said:
game gamestation. and woollys all sold pes6 and fifa and tiger woods 360 from lunchtime today

It was every game out on Friday, and it was Woolies fault, they started it, Splinter Cell and the such were being sold too, but we were told not to sell the 360/PES6 bundles until Friday.

HMV, highly recommended. Got it for £37.95 from one of their Edinburgh stores.

Back
Top Bottom