New PES demo version 1 Poll

How do u rate PES2012 demo?

• 5 - perfect, nothing needs to be changed

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 4 - Brilliant but needs a few tweaks here and there

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • 3 - decent game but needs quite a few improvements.

Votes: 80 41.5%
  • 2 - Not that good. Most likely wont purchase this

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • 1 - Awful and would not look at purchasing this at all

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
I gave it a 3.

But a 4 is brilliant?

Can some one explain me how any footballgame made with thise kind of keepers can be brilliant?

Do you even understand the meaning of the word brilliant?

Dont get me wrong, i like the demo, but brilliant?? Come on......

I gave it a 3.

But a 4 is brilliant?

Can some one explain me how any footballgame made with thise kind of keepers can be brilliant?

Do you even understand the meaning of the word brilliant?

Dont get me wrong, i like the demo, but brilliant?? Come on......

But if the only issue is GK and the very likely possibility of it being fixed then it is brilliant IMO.

Maybe the wording is a bit strange but if u feel GK issue is a BIG issue then a 3 is valid

Ok, fair enough, ;-).

But i think its a bit dangerous to go the ''if this is fixed'' route with konami. But ok, lets hope the pes pr team speaks the truth this time.

Last edited:
somebody rated it perfect:SHOCK: is seabass a member here :P
the so called active ai is more like absent ai at times with players stood watching the ball slowly trickle past em.
it's gets a 3 from me but i expect it will improve for the next demo

Last edited:
Got to say I'm not over impressed.

It definitely feels better than 2011 and I know its only a demo but I can't help feeling underwhelmed again.

My first impressions after about 5 or six games where quite positive but now after about 20 or so games the glaring frustrations of old come bubbling to the surface.

Free kicks:
Why oh why can I still not pass backwards from a free kick. Too many times free kicks are won around the halfway line and the only option is to either launch a long ball into the box or play a risky pass to a player tightly marked by the ai, thus losing possesion from what should be my advantage. This has been a problem since ISS on the PSone.

Anamations and ball physics:
Not the be all and end all but there's an awful lot of ugly looking player movement. Quite a few shots seem to come off the inside of the players foot only to curl outwards which looks totally wrong.

Defensive AI:
This is as bad as ever, whenever there is a loose ball in the box my defenders seem to go crazy. I've had situations where my own AI defender tackles me giving the ball straight to the opposition, then situations where they will start to move away from a loose ball as if there is some kind of scripted forcefield around it.

Headers:
Underneath every high ball there are two players waiting to head the ball the outcome of which seems to be pre decided. It looks ridiculous. :RANT:

Having said all that I love the pace of the game, and the way it forces you to play more tactically, I just wish they could improve some of the stuff that has been around since ISS, can't be that difficult surely.

Got to say I'm not over impressed.

It definitely feels better than 2011 and I know its only a demo but I can't help feeling underwhelmed again.

My first impressions after about 5 or six games where quite positive but now after about 20 or so games the glaring frustrations of old come bubbling to the surface.

Free kicks:
Why oh why can I still not pass backwards from a free kick. Too many times free kicks are won around the halfway line and the only option is to either launch a long ball into the box or play a risky pass to a player tightly marked by the ai, thus losing possesion from what should be my advantage. This has been a problem since ISS on the PSone.

Anamations and ball physics:
Not the be all and end all but there's an awful lot of ugly looking player movement. Quite a few shots seem to come off the inside of the players foot only to curl outwards which looks totally wrong.

Defensive AI:
This is as bad as ever, whenever there is a loose ball in the box my defenders seem to go crazy. I've had situations where my own AI defender tackles me giving the ball straight to the opposition, then situations where they will start to move away from a loose ball as if there is some kind of scripted forcefield around it.

Headers:
Underneath every high ball there are two players waiting to head the ball the outcome of which seems to be pre decided. It looks ridiculous. :RANT:

Having said all that I love the pace of the game, and the way it forces you to play more tactically, I just wish they could improve some of the stuff that has been around since ISS, can't be that difficult surely.

for the bold part, naah i don't think so.. overall heading is more free than 2011, feels less predicted to me ;)

Back
Top Bottom