New Kits

The new Liverpool third kit looks like one of the cheap knockoffs you can buy outside the stadium (at least, this happens in Italy. I don't know if in Britain it's working like that too).
Home and away do look very good though. Especially away in my opinion.
Haha yeah.
Well loads of people criticised nike for making to simple and boring template like kits.
And they sortoff nikeshly listened... (that tottenham third) :s
But when they play a good season in it you suddenly start to like it or atleast accepting it.
(I like the home also, especially the collar and that adv stuff)

USA Away
usa-2021-22-nike-away-kit-1.jpg

High-res
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4Apg70VkAIAC6R?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Arsenal Third 21/22
E2bIFoBWEAAkOL_

what is it with all those zig-zag designs on kits lately? Can't there be a striped kit with plain straight lines anymore?

I actually liked the previous one more
0001053_gostujuci-dres-20202021.png

But this is definitely something different for a club that is not know for really trying something new. The most "outrageous" kits they had were away kit in mid 00's when it was half blue and half red or the home kit from that period that had a bold blue stripe going from one sleeve to the other.

Leverkusen 21/22 Kit

E6F4ymEWUAANGjR
FINALLY we brought back the AC Milan-style stripes, for the 20th Anniversary of when we reached the Champions League Final. The last time we had vertical black and red stripes was 2005-06.

Absolutely vile kit... @ThomasGOAL posted a leaked photo back in May (how on earth are they leaked so soon) but it looks even worse on an actual person's body.

Bring back the stripes...

SL Benfica

kozhNpU.png

Not 100% convinced by the home kit, but the away looks hella good to me. Simple, with a very good colour scheme (red details, black printings)... Might aswell become one of the best kits of the season for me.

i simply hate both home and away kits, i don't know who allowed these BS to becaome official kits.
After I posted this, I went back on Twitter and saw that everybody in the world (other than you, me and @Flipper the Priest) seems to absolutely love it.

The most breathtakingly beautiful kits are the simplest ones. These new snakeskin, zig-zag and even glittery designs are like rejected dress patterns.

After I posted this, I went back on Twitter and saw that everybody in the world (other than you, me and @Flipper the Priest) seems to absolutely love it.

The most breathtakingly beautiful kits are the simplest ones. These new snakeskin, zig-zag and even glittery designs are like rejected dress patterns.

I noticed that too. Overwhelmingly positive reaction. It's a grotesque design.

The Dandies are on the mark with the away kit, unveiled today.

aberdeen-fc-21-22-aberdeen-fc-away-jersey-1627375790Square-players3.png

Prefer our away kits to be black and gold, but I'll let them off here. Love it.

I noticed that too. Overwhelmingly positive reaction. It's a grotesque design.

The Dandies are on the mark with the away kit, unveiled today.

View attachment 112587

Prefer our away kits to be black and gold, but I'll let them off here. Love it.
Now that's a slick kit. Nothing comes as more of a relief to me than when Tranmere announce a kit and it's not disgusting. We were the laughing stock of the league a few years ago with this monstrosity:

I think, this year, Tranmere have had a good year kits-wise though. Well, actually, you tell me.

One of our most memorable eras was 95/96 and 96/97 (perfect for SWOS players like me). During that time, we had this legendary kit:

tranmere-95-home-s_1_3_2.jpg

Our chairman has forged some strong bonds with Indonesia since becoming chairman, hoping to start a few fanclubs out there. One of the business partners from the area has started a kit manufacturer called Mills, and this season our new home kit is a tribute to that legendary kit:

homeshirt3_480x.jpg

I love it, but I know it's an odd one. Have I just got green-and-blue-tinted glasses on?

I really liked it, but oh well I guess it's my 17 years of age talking :(

Back
Top Bottom