New Kits

when shay given wears that bright yellow toon top, hopefully he'll blind the opposing strikers :mrgreen: (hopefully)[-o<

crayon said:
hube said:
c77685camisetas3288p.jpg

I think this is the only shirt I'd love to have "Siemens" all over! :mrgreen:

:lol:
"ad-revenue" increases when the shirt's off.

ThomasGOAL said:
FC Sochaux (Thanks Effoworld)

scx01.jpg

scx02.jpg
Typical Sochaux "ahh lets change the jersey slightly and call it a new one" :lol:

Remember the kit they had made by Champion? First it had three horizontal stripes, then two, then one, but was basically the same jersey design! :mrgreen:

This has probably been asked a million times, but does anyone know what the new United away or third kit will look like?

-dragonskin- said:
Remember the orange and black hypnotic shirt? :lol:

it never help us then though :(, bring on arsenal, they'll be needing these> 8):lol:

Le fabricant italien Lotto va signer prochainement un contrat d’équipementier de quatre ans avec le club de Serie A de la Fiorentina, a annoncé en exclusivité le site SportEconomy.

Fiorentina 4 year deal with Lotto :)

homan_7 said:
This has probably been asked a million times, but does anyone know what the new United away or third kit will look like?
Which United is that then? :|

If you mean Man United, this is their away kit next season...
LON816071206_1024x768.jpg

Not sure what their third kit will be, I've heard some people say they won't have a third kit but that can't be right, Man U always have a third kit!

lumlum said:
I think the 3rd kit will be the same white one with red horizontal stripes.
I doubt it, no teams tend to keep a kit for more than 2 seasons. But I'm guessing it'll be a new white kit.

That was their Champions League kit from that season until they had the silver one.

Anyway I heard that the Welsh national team will have a new third kit for the forthcoming friendly with Slovenia on 17th August. It will be black with two white stripes and a red stripe and is dedicated to the late John Charles, the "Gentle Giant", who played for Wales, Juventus and Leeds in the 50's and 60's.

Images of the new kit should be available at the end of the week so as soon as they do I will post it here. :)

I know I posted this somewhere in the editing forum........

MÁLAGA
12010xw.jpg

12026ji.jpg

Hmm uses last season's Umbro style :|

Blackburn have got a new home kit
532456932pb.jpg

Also Pompey's new kit is such a Nike training kit ripoff even the back has one of them white namepatch thingy's...
532457320or.jpg

is local team for me GRAMPUS 8!!!!11

le-coq-sportif-00-01-nagoya-grampus-eight-home-shirt.gif

nice like

sorry my english is not average

That jersey is from 2001!

This is the current Nagoya Grampus Eight jersey...

NagoyaGrampus8HSS2005.gif

Back
Top Bottom