New Kits

leverkusena.jpg

3,h=343.bild.jpg

Not bad Dortmund,liking the design on the front,adds up to the whole kit,interesting.Koln is nice,Inter needs to be officially seen to be judged.

Hmm, about Cologne: White as our home shirt? Interesting step. Especially if the away kit will be red. This would lead to a lot of confusion as the colours for the kits were normally the other way round over the last years.

@Dortmund: The front of the away looks cheap with the fade from black to yellow and this is supported by the fact that there is no such fade on the back of the kit.

The new Reebok templates seem to be a bit too unusual. Some of the last years were good, but this years' kits look quite bad.

@Mainz: Look at the face of Tuchel. He seems to love this new kit. :LOL:

They also got new fonts and numbers

2459477_1_BVB_Trikot_9588.jpg

2459475_1_BVB_Trikot_9592.jpg

first i was really disappointed about the new jerseys .. espacially about the away, because it looks sooo cheap made and "uncreative"
but when i see the kits in combination with shorts and socks i have to say i really like them .. the dotted design is modern and the white kit is simple and classy..
but what the kits looking awesome is the golden bundesliga-champions overlay :) and i can't wait to see those kits during the champions league

btw: there will be a 4th kit only for champions league games! really looking forward to it

Beautiful Marseille shirts.

Adidias are doing really well this year. I think Marseille home and Bayern Munich home are two of the best shirts I've seen so far.

OMG

Marseille kits are the best EVER ..

pffffffffffff ..
unbelievable work from adidas ..

especially the away, my favourite adidas model + my favourite color + gold stripes ..

can't wait to see those kits made by arip ..

OMG ..

if I have enough money , I would buy them + possible third + Liverpool away + Real Madrid kits of course ..

Last edited:
amazing OM Adidas are kings ;)

if I have enough money , I would buy them + possible third + Liverpool away + Real Madrid kits of course ..

I have a problem more coz and if i have money i cant buy in my country u cant buy yet something online at the last u need to have one "company" to do this something that not everyone have , today is my last day on the USA (where im on holiday) and I'll go tomorrow back in Kosovo but today I found this amazing shoes on adidas store and i bought speed I like them a lot tonight gonna sleep with them lol

9951.jpg

shame there was not any kit tomorrow I have to change airplane on London and I'll be about 5 hours there waiting for my next fly so I hope to find Liverpool new away kit on shops of airport I really hope coz I like it so much !!!

VALON-YNWA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom