New Kits

zaragoza home

Zaragozamain.jpg

Well.Brest kits are terrible.White home,half white away.Are they kidding?
It is really silly if that is the case, though I could have sworn they had a yellow change kit too. Anyway have a look at your own club, they are just as guilty for having clashing kits, one black and white, one black, one white ;)

I do like the Hannover kit, even though the colours are a radical change from their usual red and black. The red TUI logo does clash a bit on the away strip, that is what corporate power does these days.

rumour :

France will have a new home shirt versus Norway in August
like umbro polo with collar, all blue, without Adidas line on the sleeves and only in techfit. the Nike contract start in 2011 with a friendly game in Stade de France versus Brazil.

It is really silly if that is the case, though I could have sworn they had a yellow change kit too. Anyway have a look at your own club, they are just as guilty for having clashing kits, one black and white, one black, one white ;)

I do like the Hannover kit, even though the colours are a radical change from their usual red and black. The red TUI logo does clash a bit on the away strip, that is what corporate power does these days.

Hahaha yes,I swear I'd want a blue one for CL!Or EL (f**k Ajax)

Well well.

Brasiliense (Brazilian 2nd div) decided to create a new third kit to honor World's Rock Day on July 13th.

brasiliense-caveira-3.jpg

Platini would love the 'numbering readability'

In-game:
brasilienserock1-600x454.jpg

Back
Top Bottom