New Kits

great Werder home ! you like this shirt later ;)

one really horrible now, Lorient third

lor.jpg

bremen simply is strange, has nothing to with the club or anything.
I mean, it was understandable for Slovenia maybe, but why they use a montain shape for bremen??

btw, this is the keeper kit, you can also see the font:
unbenanntjux.jpg

The Werder home shirt would look better if Nike used the Australia template i.e. a white line across the chest. But I don't mind it how is, it's different at least.

Nike is going completely crazy this year.

There are some nice kits like United, Barcelona, Eindhoven, Celtic, Atletico and I also like Inter home and the Keeper kits with the points but they are already discussable.
But then, just have a look at Hertha home, Werder home, Juve home & away and all those Goalkeeper kits with flashes! Oh noooo!

Nike is going completely crazy this year.

There are some nice kits like United, Barcelona, Eindhoven, Celtic, Atletico and I also like Inter home and the Keeper kits with the points but they are already discussable.
But then, just have a look at Hertha home, Werder home, Juve home & away and all those Goalkeeper kits with flashes! Oh noooo!

see something? the list of kits you like is actually longer than the ones you dislike...hm! can't be that bad, right?

see something? the list of kits you like is actually longer than the ones you dislike...hm! can't be that bad, right?

The bad kits are so bad, even 100 good kits can't make that up :COOL:

No, I'm only disappointed because I'm Werder fan and these kits are way worse than I could have imagined.

The bad kits are so bad, even 100 good kits can't make that up :COOL:

No, I'm only disappointed because I'm Werder fan and these kits are way worse than I could have imagined.

it's all in the perspective. i can say you've had a couple of pretty gay and hideous shirts in the past 10 years (kappa...) ; however this one is really refreshing and i love the two-tone green. of course it's more important you like it, as a werder fan... but still. i'm just here to prove there are people who really dig this.

Did Werder take their inspiration from this monstrosity from the Bhoys kit history?

football_shirt_1996_1_500x400x0.jpg

Also, the back of Werder's shirts are the lighter green, making for a rather odd looking strip. However it is nowhere near as bad as Celtic's ever was. I felt Werder's strips last season were pretty good myself, so its a big comedown.

it's all in the perspective. i can say you've had a couple of pretty gay and hideous shirts in the past 10 years (kappa...) ; however this one is really refreshing and i love the two-tone green. of course it's more important you like it, as a werder fan... but still. i'm just here to prove there are people who really dig this.

Yes, seems you are right. Personally, I always liked kappa kits (except for oversized logos on the sleeves) but everyone has a different opinion and that's cool, and I'm sure next season I will like our kit again. As long as I prefer it over Bayern and HSV, my world is fine.

Back to topic, the kits from my second favourite club:

1860 home
erimatrikothome.jpg

1860 away
erimatrikotaway.jpg

More and bigger images in spoiler!

1860 home:
erimatrikothome.jpg

flockspielername.jpg

1860_TSV_100703_sam.jpg

1860_TSV_100703_sam4.jpg

1860 away:
erimatrikotaway.jpg

flockeigenname.jpg

I have seen the new French nike homekit...Actually most of you have seen it...Its the same kit that Ribery wore in "Write The Future" ad...Its dark blue with subtle red trimmings on the sides and sleeves with a bold FFF logo on the top left chest.Boring.

I have seen the new French nike homekit...Actually most of you have seen it...Its the same kit that Ribery wore in "Write The Future" ad...Its dark blue with subtle red trimmings on the sides and sleeves with a bold FFF logo on the top left chest.Boring.

i disagree with you, nike just give old template kit for his advert (ivory coast and france, italy has last template like bresil away)
just wait a bit, it will surely be base on serbia kits.

No way will France be using the kit from the Write the Future advert. It's a 3 year old team wear template, to give that to France would be another Zidane headbutt.

Back
Top Bottom