New Kits

Each year is better to have 3-4 kits, than from year to year have home kits color1/color2 away color2/color1 with minimum change in design like Spartak or Dinamo.
And not understand fans reaction about alternative color kits. For exsample for 2010 season nike want make 3rd yellow Zenit jersey.
But ultras were opposed, and yellow was ban in clothing in the ultras sectors :)

Each year is better to have 3-4 kits, than from year to year have home kits color1/color2 away color2/color1 with minimum change in design like Spartak or Dinamo.
And not understand fans reaction about alternative color kits. For exsample for 2010 season nike want make 3rd yellow Zenit jersey.
But ultras were opposed, and yellow was ban in clothing in the ultras sectors :)

do you not think it's exploitative to release that amount of kits every season so the fans have to fork out loads of cash each year to own the latest kits?

do you not think it's exploitative to release that amount of kits every season so the fans have to fork out loads of cash each year to own the latest kits?

I don´t think so. I´m a Galatasaray fan and I buy one kit each season (sometimes none). It depends on your taste. It's better IMO to choose from 4 kits instead of 2. If you like the purple one, then you buy the purple one. It's silly to buy them all.

You should one home kit in traditional colours, and one away kit in a completely different colour.
Nothing else.
Well, maybe three kits are ok:
- The "home" one, in traditional colour
- The "away" one, which must be white (apart from the case in which the home one is white)
- The "third" one, which has not to clash with the home one and the away one

I agree with Ale, three is the perfect number...I'm not a Milan supporter but I love the way they manage the colour choice:
home kit - traditional colour
away one - white
third one - black

And, about goolies, 3 is enough

Surely you should only need 2 as you know all the colours you will play against in the league so making sure if your first clashes then the 2nd doesn't shouldn't be rocket surgery!

You could possibly need a 3rd for Champions League or cup games I suppose?

italy-world-cup-2010-puma-football-shirt.jpg

I think what's more impressive is a Turkish fan only posting 2 pics of a new kit and NOT the usual 20!!

You could possibly need a 3rd for Champions League or cup games I suppose?
Well, yes, just for some "particular" occasions.. By the way, I've seen Milan wear black only once this year if I don't go wrong, so you're probably right: the black Milan kit is not needed, but I just think it has become a "classic" somehow..

at least galatasaray isn't like besiktas they have 4 or 5 kits this year all black and white.
though i have to say no one can top chivas usa!!!

away/home
chivasn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom